Reviews for Perseus Jackson: Gladiator
Jy19 chapter 7 . 12/22/2015
It's alright sweetheart, stress is a bitch. Trust me, I know. Do not take any pressure, okay? Writing is always done best when you actually want to write, otherwise it comes off as really crappy. Wish you happy holidays, and an advance Merry Christmas!
NothingExistence chapter 7 . 12/19/2015
Don't worry Mr/Ms. Author
We understand!
In fact in my personal opinion, I like it when authors actually tell us why they can't update, it shows that you guys deal with it too, and it helps you rant a little bit.
Also this way we know that you are still here and did not in fact fall off the face of the earth.
Good Luck and happy holidays!
NE
p.s. If you need someone to rant to, my P.M. inbox is ready.
TheFallenAce15 chapter 7 . 12/6/2015
Ummm, actually, it does count as an AN. Not to be rude, but please limit these as much as possible, because a chappie is supposed to be part of the plot, and you can stick an AN at the beginning or the end. Good story, so you're getting my hopes up for nothing, and I'm not the only one.

TFAce15
Guest chapter 6 . 11/29/2015
Could you make it a percabeth fanfiction?
Ms. Cumberbatch chapter 6 . 11/26/2015
Annabeth!
GermanPotato chapter 6 . 11/4/2014
I understand completely about homework-overload...I, myself, am currently writing an essay.. :( Voting wise-I'm not sure how to do it, so I'll do it here-I pick Zoe. Anyways, definitely continue "Moros: Assassin of Chaos", I've really enjoyed it so far...Also, I 'ship' Pertemis !
Guest chapter 6 . 11/1/2014
Annabeth
Guest chapter 4 . 8/16/2014
Artemis/Diana and please update! good story!:)
Guest chapter 2 . 7/17/2014
Zoe!
MyNameIsYummy chapter 5 . 7/13/2014
Annabeth
S'Tidey chapter 5 . 7/14/2014
This is so awesome. And I want Annabeth not Zoe!
S'Tidey chapter 4 . 7/14/2014
EFF YOU LUKE!
S'Tidey chapter 3 . 7/14/2014
Annabeth not Zoe!
S'Tidey chapter 2 . 7/14/2014
Lucas you ass!
WingedHussar chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Isn't it Lucius not Lucas?