Reviews for Love Child
aphroditia chapter 20 . 6/24
This is actually pretty interesting. One of the unique KakaSaku or YamaSaku fanfic that I've read. It's a bit sad that you decided to put this on hiatus. I hope that you'll be able to find your motivation to continue this again. Will be following this story, just in case.
Cana-chan chapter 20 . 5/10
I know that you kind of doubt your work and the quality of this story, but honestly I don't get why this is hands down one of the best Kakasaku stories I've read and I love that's not just a Kakasaku but also Yamasaku! You're writing is incredible!

I know it has been 2 years but I still hope that you're going to realize how good this story is and how many people would love to read more from you! I really hope that you're eventually going to finish this story no matter how long it takes! I don't care whether you update in a week, a month or a year (obliviously I'd love it if you'd update asap but) whenever you do update I'm going to be there to enjoy you're writing as will a lot of others!

I just hope you finish this amazing story and hopefully come back and write some more awesome Kakasaku fics!

Lots of love and support!
amyXD chapter 20 . 4/19
I read this story knowing it wasn't completed and now want to scream. I wasn't expecting it to be so well written and poetic with such great characterization! It's been almost 2 years since you last updated so I can only hope that you return to it one day and give us the dramatic climax and ending it deserves. Cheers!
cszimm chapter 20 . 4/15
Holy shit. Wow. This story is AMAZING! Seriously one of the best fan fics I've read in a very long time. Your writing style is wonderful and honest. I felt like I was right there in the story with all of these characters that we love so much. The intensity of this fic left me with a physical ache in my chest-you are quite a talented writer to elicit such a string reaction in your reader. I do hope you continue this story because it is now one of my favorites, and I am so, so disappointed that it appears to be only half finished (if that)! Thank you so much for sharing this with us so far, and again, please continue it!
SarahAntonia chapter 1 . 1/28
I really really REALLY want to read this story, but I can't bring myself to do so if it's not going to be continued! I will follow this story and hope that you're going to continue this story one day... Hopefully sooner rather than later!
Flagitious Fate chapter 20 . 1/26
No please! Gods, please don't abandon this! Your writing is magnificent. The way you capture each character is sublime and yoiur attention to detail is something that hasn't been matched in any story I've ever read. Yoiu had me hooked from the first chapter; I've dine nothing but read! Please, please come back! I have to know what happens!
kim chapter 20 . 1/3
Wow been up all night reading this... get to chapter twenty and? It's like a slap to the face. I enjoyed this story. It was great. Well written. And what's not fair? Is you leaving this story like it is... I sincerely hope you finish this.
shiitakehero chapter 20 . 7/27/2015
I think you are being too critical of your writing. I love this story. It had me hooked for the past two days. The only reason it's taking me this long to read 20 wonderful chapters is because I have this dumb responsibility to work and make a living. Lol
But seriously every chance I had I would read a little bit more and then we'll into the night. Your story is riveting. Thanks for taking it this far. I look forward to the rest of your story. Please don't wait too long ;)
bela chapter 20 . 7/9/2015
UPDATE THIS NOW
GoDrinkPinesol624 chapter 20 . 6/4/2015
*poke* update please!?
idamnloveOrange chapter 7 . 4/29/2015
Goddamn this hurts me a lot. I feel Kakashi’s pain. Come on KS. I believe in your power! Lol
Kurai Ummei chapter 20 . 3/17/2015
I'd love to read the rest, but I totally understand writer's block. If you could craft a finisher chapter that pops in and out of the remaining plotline with the few scenes or ideas you are proud of, even if the details and resolutions aren't filled in... It would be great. Side note: I am totally voting for a menage a trois of sorts.
lala1224 chapter 20 . 2/25/2015
This is probably one of the better stories I've read. I enjoyed what was written so far
er0sennin chapter 20 . 1/21/2015
This fic is amazing. Your writing is smooth and has beautiful nuances to it. I'm missing your updates dearly, and I hope that you return to this some time soon.
MariaDelRosario chapter 10 . 1/11/2015
:):):) please keep writing—you can't leaves like this...