Reviews for Love Child
shiitakehero chapter 20 . 7/27
I think you are being too critical of your writing. I love this story. It had me hooked for the past two days. The only reason it's taking me this long to read 20 wonderful chapters is because I have this dumb responsibility to work and make a living. Lol
But seriously every chance I had I would read a little bit more and then we'll into the night. Your story is riveting. Thanks for taking it this far. I look forward to the rest of your story. Please don't wait too long ;)
bela chapter 20 . 7/9
GoDrinkPinesol624 chapter 20 . 6/4
*poke* update please!?
idamnloveOrange chapter 7 . 4/29
Goddamn this hurts me a lot. I feel Kakashi’s pain. Come on KS. I believe in your power! Lol
Kurai Ummei chapter 20 . 3/17
I'd love to read the rest, but I totally understand writer's block. If you could craft a finisher chapter that pops in and out of the remaining plotline with the few scenes or ideas you are proud of, even if the details and resolutions aren't filled in... It would be great. Side note: I am totally voting for a menage a trois of sorts.
lala1224 chapter 20 . 2/25
This is probably one of the better stories I've read. I enjoyed what was written so far
er0sennin chapter 20 . 1/21
This fic is amazing. Your writing is smooth and has beautiful nuances to it. I'm missing your updates dearly, and I hope that you return to this some time soon.
MariaDelRosario chapter 10 . 1/11
:):):) please keep writing—you can't leaves like this...
SilverFoxyLycan chapter 20 . 11/17/2014
I may not be a bleep on your radar or anything but I felt the urg to review or whatever to state I don't honestly feel like the character are OOC in this story. But then again maybe I'm just not noticing it...I've been all dedicated to the whole Naruto Anime/Manga forever but it feels kinda natural for each character to act like this...strangely I'm giving this out randomly even though now the manga is over and I know the ending and such...

Anyways...keep trying and don't give up. I honestly like the flow of your stories and just so you know...I'm a picky read so that's saying I'll shut up...have a good day...
Fallen Quills chapter 20 . 10/3/2014

At some point. When you can. One of my stories wasn't updated for over a year due to writer's block.

But seriously this is the most exciting story I have read in a very long time.

And you should be proud of your chapters, they're written beautifully. I cried the chapter after Ino died, it was so well written.
ElevatedJewel chapter 20 . 9/21/2014
Wait... so no update?
celine chapter 20 . 9/18/2014
Oh wow... I wish I had not read this story. I always try to pick completed stories, but somehow I ended up reading this one. Read it all and got up to date in 3 days. Then I get to "chapter 20" and I am reminded why I choose to read completed stories. :( I'm very sad that I wont get to see this story end. It seems every time a writer goes on break, the story never gets completed or I end up forgetting all about it. I wont give myself any false hopes. I'll maybe check back in a year or more and see if it's done. I just want to say that your story is great and very well written. I do know what you mean with some characters being ooc lately, but to be honest it's not something that I mind. I always expect that when it comes to fanfics. I haven't read a story so quicky since Cynchick's Kakashi/Sakura fics. You made me like Yamato as a character... haha. Thanks for that. Good luck in all your writing... whether new stories or finishing this one. Maybe a warning that you are on hiatus in the story's description.
ElevatedJewel chapter 3 . 9/19/2014
I would still bet on Kakashi
SheWolfMedjai chapter 20 . 9/18/2014
Please continue!11
ultracrystal chapter 20 . 9/17/2014
So sad! I hope your able to finish this it would be such a waste. Your story is great, your writing is just amazing! I look forward to future chapters and other stories. Thanks for what you've done.