Reviews for Love Child
GoDrinkPinesol624 chapter 20 . 6/4
*poke* update please!?
idamnloveOrange chapter 7 . 4/29
Goddamn this hurts me a lot. I feel Kakashi’s pain. Come on KS. I believe in your power! Lol
Kurai Ummei chapter 20 . 3/17
I'd love to read the rest, but I totally understand writer's block. If you could craft a finisher chapter that pops in and out of the remaining plotline with the few scenes or ideas you are proud of, even if the details and resolutions aren't filled in... It would be great. Side note: I am totally voting for a menage a trois of sorts.
lala1224 chapter 20 . 2/25
This is probably one of the better stories I've read. I enjoyed what was written so far
er0sennin chapter 20 . 1/21
This fic is amazing. Your writing is smooth and has beautiful nuances to it. I'm missing your updates dearly, and I hope that you return to this some time soon.
MariaDelRosario chapter 10 . 1/11
:):):) please keep writing—you can't leaves like this...
SilverFoxyLycan chapter 20 . 11/17/2014
I may not be a bleep on your radar or anything but I felt the urg to review or whatever to state I don't honestly feel like the character are OOC in this story. But then again maybe I'm just not noticing it...I've been all dedicated to the whole Naruto Anime/Manga forever but it feels kinda natural for each character to act like this...strangely I'm giving this out randomly even though now the manga is over and I know the ending and such...

Anyways...keep trying and don't give up. I honestly like the flow of your stories and just so you know...I'm a picky read so that's saying something...now I'll shut up...have a good day...
Fallen Quills chapter 20 . 10/3/2014
...PLEASE COME BACK TO THIS!

At some point. When you can. One of my stories wasn't updated for over a year due to writer's block.

But seriously this is the most exciting story I have read in a very long time.

And you should be proud of your chapters, they're written beautifully. I cried the chapter after Ino died, it was so well written.
ElevatedJewel chapter 20 . 9/21/2014
Wait... so no update?
celine chapter 20 . 9/18/2014
Oh wow... I wish I had not read this story. I always try to pick completed stories, but somehow I ended up reading this one. Read it all and got up to date in 3 days. Then I get to "chapter 20" and I am reminded why I choose to read completed stories. :( I'm very sad that I wont get to see this story end. It seems every time a writer goes on break, the story never gets completed or I end up forgetting all about it. I wont give myself any false hopes. I'll maybe check back in a year or more and see if it's done. I just want to say that your story is great and very well written. I do know what you mean with some characters being ooc lately, but to be honest it's not something that I mind. I always expect that when it comes to fanfics. I haven't read a story so quicky since Cynchick's Kakashi/Sakura fics. You made me like Yamato as a character... haha. Thanks for that. Good luck in all your writing... whether new stories or finishing this one. Maybe a warning that you are on hiatus in the story's description.
ElevatedJewel chapter 3 . 9/19/2014
I would still bet on Kakashi
SheWolfMedjai chapter 20 . 9/18/2014
Please continue!11
ultracrystal chapter 20 . 9/17/2014
So sad! I hope your able to finish this it would be such a waste. Your story is great, your writing is just amazing! I look forward to future chapters and other stories. Thanks for what you've done.
MinnieMynx chapter 20 . 9/3/2014
I absolutely love this story. Your style is so engaging and i really like the way you represent the characters. I'm so sad to hear you are going on hiatus and i cant wait for you to be back again. I have actually read it before when it was just starting out (before i had an account) and I'm so glad i was able to find it again. This story of yours is what sparked my love for Kakashi x Sakura. Thank you for your story and thank you for all your hard work, it is amazing and so are you xx
Mrs. ToraLaw chapter 20 . 8/31/2014
Oh dear.. I really wish you can continue this amazing story.. I cried, I laughed, I blushed.. Every emotion showed while I read this story. Hope you'll come back soon.