Reviews for Our Winter
risk chapter 20 . 6/7/2003
yay~ you did give me a happy ending! well, actually, you gave Sarea a happy ending, but oh well...I loved this story and can't wait to read more of yours soon!

Silver Essence
Misa chapter 20 . 6/3/2003
Jade, I have to say that your writing is unbelievable, especially on ch19. You literally made my heart ache when G and D split up. I've never in my life read any fanfic that affects me like i'm one of the characters. I was so dreading that it's not going to be a happy ending, but even if you left it at the end ch 19, it would still be fabuolus. Also, i have no complaints whatsoever on your OC's, they're definately not mary sues! Once again, great job! Are you going to write something long like this again? Thanks so much for writing this fic!
The Crazy Cricket chapter 20 . 5/28/2003
That was an awesome story! I can't believe all you did with it. At first I was skeptical because of the summary, but-boy-did you prove me wrong! _ I'm glad you did, too! Wonderful job and I hope to read more of your stuff in the future!
miszanniexD chapter 20 . 5/17/2003
l0ved yure story...it was great..
alyssa55 chapter 20 . 4/8/2003
This story is one of the best i've read, and i only EVER say that if it is completely true. I can't find a word to describe it so i'm going to stick with beautiful. Finally i've found a fic to read with a proper plot, Realistic but perfect romance, good amount of angst and one of the most wonderful endings i'll ever read. Congratulations!
margarinequeen chapter 20 . 3/28/2003
wow...that is one of the best fanfics i have read! D

~x~
KeeperOfTheMoon chapter 20 . 3/25/2003
*crying* oh god, that was beautiful! Shes pregnant and Draco wants to now if the kids will have red or blonde hair... wonderful... still crying...
Moonlit Rain chapter 20 . 3/23/2003
WONDERFUL! One of the BEST pieces of fanfiction I've ever read! A real masterpiece with an undeniably catching plot, wonderful writing style, and under an author who has an unmistakable knack with the way words flow! I LOVE it!
Moonlit Rain chapter 19 . 3/23/2003
Truly a tragical yet a hopeful feel-good piece of masterpiece fiction... now I'm going to view love in a different sense for sure and I can almost literally feel Ginny's pain! Really, a wonderful fic!
Moonlit Rain chapter 18 . 3/23/2003
Really tragical and beautiful... I still have to see the outcome!
Moonlit Rain chapter 17 . 3/23/2003
Absolutely wonderful! So very heart-breaking and beautiful and I'm just itching to see the outcome! A true masterpiece! Loved the last part!
Moonlit Rain chapter 16 . 3/23/2003
Incredible how amazing turn of events could get when a story is written by an amazing writer... REALLY GOOD! I had a slight feeling that Ezra's fiance was Draco, yet I denied, and now, I've got a bad foreboding of things... I gotta go on!
Moonlit Rain chapter 15 . 3/23/2003
Really beautiful! It's so good!
Moonlit Rain chapter 14 . 3/23/2003
She said it! I have to see what happens next!
Moonlit Rain chapter 13 . 3/23/2003
Wonderful! I LOVE it! A really good story!
579 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »