Reviews for Our Winter
elixette chapter 20 . 12/15/2010
Dear Jade,

I know it's been nearly a decade since you wrote this story, but being the writer I am, I like to think that even learned, established writers such as yourself enjoy the pleasure of once in a while receiving a review from a lost soul who has had the fortune of stumbling -albeit so late- upon your story!

This was beautifully written, I can't express it clearer; your writing is so poetic, your characters so well-developed, their dialogue witty, completely believable (despite the fact that this was my first D/G fic-I was very apprehensive at first I admit, I'm more attuned to D/H) and Ginny's diary musings so easy to relate to. And your R-rated scenes, ahem, I noticed that you never once used explicit vocabulary during these scenes and yet you managed to describe fully the tension and heat and chemistry and longing between the two. Gah, I am at a loss for words here. But yes, even if only to reiterate what previous fans have said before, this was a brilliant piece of work and an immense pleasure to read.

Much love and best of luck in your future literary ventures,

Aish

p/s: I've noticed you're from the US. While this isn't the first fanfic I've read by an American writer to pull off perfect British-English dialogue (and slipping in Ezra's American-speak at that), this is certainly one of the best, and the fact that there are a startling number of American writers who are so adept at this is rather mind-boggling. Good on you!
agoldenthrone chapter 19 . 10/30/2010
I know you probably won't get this, but I'm at the end of bawling my eyes out at the end of this chapter. I hate how Ezra and Draco ended up together. ): Now I need to grab some tissues because I'm crying so much. ):
korasami chapter 20 . 9/9/2010
eh, it was okay. it was a bit confusing: was Elzma (or whatever her name was) dead? u gave hints she wasnt, but it was unclear.

alyce
allyandmax chapter 20 . 7/24/2010
ohhhh my gosh this story was so damn incredibly fantastic, there are not even words to describe how much i love it! great job!
alysegreenelive.com chapter 20 . 6/29/2010
I didnt lool to see when you ended this story but i just came across it an it is at the very top of my list of stories that i absolutely love. i only wish i could have followed it from the begining. you are an amazing author keep up the awsome work an i would love to read some original stuff of yours. my only complaint is that your summary does the story no justice whatsoever. again its amazing
popcorn18ful chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
This is nodoubt one of the best DG fics I've ever read.
Ninaxoxo chapter 20 . 5/31/2010
Brilliant story!
CarolFromBrazil chapter 20 . 1/8/2010
All I've got to say about this amazing story is:

I hope I ever meet someone I love as much as you and do each other. I've never met either of you (and, sadly, probably never will), but if Our Winter can be described as a statement of such bond, then I can only but presume, after 8 years since it was published, that you both are still very much attached.

I actually very much hope you are.

Congratulations, and I'm absolutely positive Our Winter has been as much of an insightful experience on life and love to Sarea as it has been to me.

Yours,

Carol (from Brazil)
Zohra89 chapter 20 . 11/1/2009
OMG! IT WAS AMAZING! You are such a great writer, NO JOKE! Congrats! :D BRAVO!
Zohra89 chapter 13 . 10/26/2009