Reviews for Our Winter
Zohra89 chapter 4 . 10/26/2009
OMG! I LOVE IT! :D
MissMyrtlemay chapter 20 . 8/3/2009
A really really loved your story! I couldn't stop reading it, stayed up all night pretty much. wonderful and the ending was fantastic, it was orginial and I have never read an ending like that before. It was a breath of fresh air
IrrevocablyInLoveWitDraco chapter 20 . 6/10/2009
I absolutely LOVED LOVED LOVED this story. i was very skeptical until the epi. It was a tear jerker until then. I thought for sure that it would end without them together in which case i would have been truly devistated. however ending was great. you should try for a part 2 after the birth of their baby and the views on which her family and the wizardin world take the situation after his wife"died". just a thought... loved it otherwise.
Meg chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
This is with out a doubt one of the best fics I've ever read and just want to congratulate you. I theink you're really gifted.

Hope you kipp up the good job.

Meg ;)
Anna Scathach chapter 20 . 1/14/2009
i love this story. simply amazing!
Ezriella chapter 20 . 9/25/2008
I think i have re read this story 3 times now lol, I just love it so much! its so bitter sweet. I get all teared up and I laugh. really a great fic and great writing!
The Fayt In Purple chapter 20 . 2/18/2008
First, I must tell you that this was one of the most thoughtful and well written fics I think I've ever read. It was beautiful in everyway, with no useless dramatics or unrealistic, "soapy" plot twists designed to pointlessly keep the main pair from getting together too soon.(I hate those.) I always like saying something constructive, give a little bad with the good, as it's my way of responding to a serious story-but I've got nothing. There just isn't anything I can find to critisize, constructively or otherwise. I will say that I loved this last chapter quite a lot, particuarly how you had me going with the general doom of seperation for the lovers; the child looks like her father, and out of nowhere comes the casual mention that he isn't who we all thought, and there goes the total tragedy of it all, as simply and easily as it should in the face of real love. That was masterfully done.

In closing, I read your author's note at the end of the epilogue, and I feel your pain. Why do people insist that characters have to be this way, or that way? Mary Sue; too original: if they wanted cannon, why don't they read the actual books? (That's enough ranting from me, then... ; sorry about that.) I thought your characters were very real-maybe not as cannon, but as people. And I didn't get any Mary Sue-ness from anyone, in case you care to know. ;P Well, maybe Kyle...

Anyhoo, great job: I loved every second of it, particularly the unexpected and rather unconventional happy ending.

~The Fayt -
LivinInTwilight chapter 18 . 2/13/2008
GREAT!
Helena Black chapter 20 . 2/9/2008
loved it!
woo chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
Hi! I absolutely loved this story, I thought it was beautifully written. I actually cried at towards the end.

I also have recently read a story called Fire and Ice and I think it kind of plargarizes your story. I leave you with this information to do as you wish.
Captain Annie chapter 20 . 12/28/2006
Wonderful story... it was a great read!
rani singala chapter 15 . 11/7/2006
I know what's going to happen next!

Ezra and Malfoy have to get married to each other, and that will totally ruin the relationship that Ginny and Draco have.

Keep up the great writing!
Pepita Moonwheeler chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
I've read this story about three years ago, when a friend printed it out for me to read. At first, you could say I was a bit reluctant to do so since I am a Harry/Ginny sucker. But despite that I did read it and I wasn't disappointed, to say the least. I like the candidity of Ginny's character and the Draco's subtle sweetness that doesn't scarifice his I'm-from-Slytherin attitude. All in all, good job!
Naty Wood chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
Ah

hey im from brasil..

and i love this fic..

i passed one night reading it ..

c yaa !
Kitty chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
I read your story a while ago and its one of my favorites and I was recently reading Fire and Ice by LOVEaddictxx3 and I think she may have copied part of your story. The section about the quidditch match in chapter 7 is almost exactly the same.
579 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »