Reviews for Our Winter
Lil Bell chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
Amazing ... I loved it. Original Ive never seen a story go this way ... Good Work
Wizzabee chapter 20 . 8/1/2006
omg, that is so cute! i've been meaning to read this story for ages but i just haven't had time until now. i'm so glad that i did, its absolutely brilliant! :o) can't wait to read some more of your stuff
m-girls chapter 20 . 7/30/2006
awesome story.. i like the little twist with Ezra's story at the end (her "death").. keep writing this was an awesome story!
InuOniShi chapter 20 . 7/28/2006
Wow! Amazing! I can't believe how many laughs I had from the begining. And how many cries I can from the end. I had to stop every now and then while I was reading to will myself not to cry. It was wonderful, happy and sad, and it just made the whole story worth while!

I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!

Your an amazing writer!
annonomous chapter 20 . 5/1/2006
Loved it
veritasirius chapter 20 . 4/22/2006
Brilliant story! It gave me chills!
The Disappearing Me chapter 20 . 4/22/2006
Omigosh! Such a great fic! No, Ginny and Ezra are not Mary Sues! I'm flabbergasted (big word...but VERY silly!) that anyone would think that! I am so adding this to my faves. Thank you for editing the chapters so others (who are closely monitored by their tyranical parents) can read them, but adding a link so that people who want to may read the unedited version. Thank you for writing such a great fic! (btw, don't reply to my review. I use my tyranical parents email, and they don't like the emails. stupid parents!)
Nininha chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
i read this fic so many times and i love it so dearly. you're a great writer indeed :D

i don't know if you mind, but i'm translating it into portuguese because it is such a great fic and i don't think a thing so simple as language could stop people from reading it. from my friends that are reading my translation until now, i only receive compliments, all directed to you, of course '

i'll start publishing it today, but if you like, i may delete it, no problem :)

xoxo
hecate0808 chapter 20 . 2/10/2006
This was a GREAT story!XDXDXD
padfootedmoony chapter 20 . 2/5/2006
This was an amazing story, ans I definatley had at least a tenth of fun reading as you had writing if not more! Keep up the great writing.
Laura135 chapter 20 . 2/1/2006
I just dedicated a few days to reading through all of this when I had the time and just wanted to drop you a line to say wow. It was really fantastic to read, the plot, your writing style, I couldn't tear myself away. I honestly can't think of one bad thing to say about it and don't see how anyone else could. I think it's really sweet that you wrote it for your sister too.
Neduls chapter 20 . 1/20/2006
I read this all tonight. It was.. very beautiful. I loved it. At the end, I wanted to cry, becausing the ending came out just right. Because.. everything just fit together just right. It was a magnificent writing, and I am now sorely wishing my boyfriend was here to cuddle with me.

It makes me think. -shrugs-

I did like it, and I want to congradulate you on writing something so beautiful.
demented-dreamer chapter 20 . 1/10/2006
It is 1.30 in the morning and I have just finished reading an absolutely beatiful fic. How anyone could call either Ezra or Ginny 'Mary Sues' are seriously mixed up about what the term means. And who could flame such a great writing style.. I have to say that I laughed out loud many times whilst reading this fic. I also felt my heart being wrenched at other times too.. perfect balance..

Lol.. anyway.. enough praising.. thanks to Sarea for inspiring you.
JustVisitingUKgirl chapter 20 . 1/6/2006
I just read this entire story in one go. It took me one-and-a-half hours but I actually don't care because that was just... amazing. I laughed out loud so much and I think I was crying for perhaps the last three chapters. You have unbelievable talent for writing, I hope you realise and use it!

Charz - who is now going to read any more of your stories she can find
daydreamer04 chapter 20 . 12/13/2005
I absolutly love this this story. I can't beleive Ezra didin't die! Your writing is very good. The way you write it and tell the story.
579 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »