Reviews for When Luffy Went a Little too Far
Anime.D.Whore chapter 1 . 12/15/2020
A love luffys crew, I really do but sometimes I just wamna strangle them
Guest chapter 17 . 11/7/2020
Fam wtf happens y would Zoro do that
Animago chapter 12 . 11/6/2020
Você descreveu a dinâmica entre usopp e luffy o suficiente para eu ficar satisfeita. Então, esse capítulo foi realmente bom.
Zero Shoyo chapter 17 . 10/26/2020
This was really really good I loved this very much just wondering if there gonna be more
ZeroGamerX3 chapter 11 . 10/26/2020
Love this
Guest chapter 17 . 9/28/2020
Why is Zoro attacking luffy it makes no sense
But it’s good otherwise but it still makes no sense that Zoro would do that
Shadow22739 chapter 15 . 7/14/2020
Aah this story is amazing! I've stopped reading at ch 15 because there is something wrong and it's unreadable. I tried to read parts but it didnt work well, I dont want to skip this ch to read the rest. It seems a lot would happen in this chapter! Hopefully it is a easy fix!
Guest chapter 17 . 7/5/2020
Please do continue this story i dont wanna be left in a cliffhanger :((
The voice of all things chapter 17 . 5/11/2020
Aaahhhh this cliffhanger is killing me I can't wait to see how everything is resolved. And I need to see Genzo get what he deserves!
Night.Wing52 chapter 17 . 4/13/2020
IM SO GLAD YOUR BACK! This is one of my favorite stories, pls update whenever you can!
Esther chapter 17 . 3/29/2020
Bro I’ve been reading this for the past two days and I just have to say it’s wonderfully written I felt so many emotions from sadness to anger to hope and lastly to despair and it was great! But is chapter 17 the end? It can’t be right? Not with Luffy dying pleaaase T_T you can’t do us like that, or are you like Genzo? :’D torturing us.
Pls continue writing this please! Chapter 17 makes me unbelievably sad...:(
gatitanicte chapter 15 . 12/8/2019
Oye arregla el capítulo 15 por Dios no lo e podido leer por como lo tienes escrito
FawnTheFox chapter 17 . 12/1/2019
Aah its so good. Please update the rest. Im dying to know how this all plays out. Zoro tried to kill them. What! I can't wait to find out more. Thanks for crafting such an awesome story.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/18/2019
So I'll take a wild guess and bet that his devil fruit allows him to clone/copy/replace a person(for example, shapeshifting into looking like Zoro) and that it's not really Zoro and that he was taken by the enemy he was fighting

This is however only a wild guess and I have no proof what so ever
Guest chapter 17 . 10/6/2019
Is that it , if it is then what a garbage ending , what a waste of 4 hours of my life.