Reviews for Complications
NaomiCharlotte chapter 7 . 5/21
This story is brilliant and has me hooked already! Can't wait for more!
Gyuchin chapter 7 . 5/15
Excellent story!
This characters are soo different that those of the Black Bunny(im finishing that story and started this one!)! Love it for it!
I cant wait to read more!
The characters development is amazing and has me looking forward to the next chapter!
Hope you can update soon!
Good Luck!
cztelnik chapter 7 . 5/11
Yay, another good story! Very cool. Hope all is well with your kids and thanks for still posting in the midst of RL.
Tay Lupin chapter 7 . 5/12
Oooh the tension!
I haven't read something like this before and I really love it!
littlesprout chapter 7 . 5/11
Poor Harry, he doesn't know which way to turn. Fantastic chapter!
Thanks for updating
Thank you for the update I really Enjoyed it.
Corala chapter 7 . 5/9
So will he find out
AnonymousTigress chapter 7 . 5/7
Oooh. I just wanna see some making out. Come on, Malfoy. Or Voldemort and Snape permanently scar Harry for life.
Megan chapter 7 . 5/7
Love it so far! Cannot wait for an update on this story or the others!
love it :)
Oooh... interesting! I wanna know what happened, too! :)
So interesting! I love how unique this fic is! Can't wait for the next update!
hmm chapter 7 . 5/6
loved the chapter, excitedly waiting for an update!
the ending made me a bit sad, since Harry has changed. Though, I dont mind his dislike of love, it's clearly triggered by something terrible. My question is, or my thought, is does Voldy even want peace? I mean, he's acting rather nice-ish, but then he is upset that harry doesnt care about what he used to, and because of it wont answer. I just wonder what's going on a bit.
Draco still trying for harry is sweet, though man i really wish i knew what happened to Harry. He really changed, to be so panicked because Malfoy was so close...:(
Artemesia-Hime chapter 7 . 5/8
Your updates always make me incredibly happy...and also super frustrated because now I have more questions than ever! Thanks for the update and can't wait for the next one!
EmeraldEyed chapter 7 . 5/6