Reviews for Complications
awefanfic chapter 9 . 6/7
Please update soon
athenaskid125 chapter 1 . 5/14
I love it so far and i cant wait for the next update hope you didn't abandon!
Enishi-Haru chapter 9 . 3/18
Hello
Great story, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Please don't abandon
Disturbed One chapter 9 . 3/15
I love your story. All of it. The comedy and the seriousness is an amazing mix. This last chapter had me snorting at the 'I'm noticing you' bit since it is sonething I do with my friends when they pick my lock and enter my home.

I hope there is more from you. I look forward to reading it.
WyteWolf91 chapter 9 . 3/10
I LOVE THIS LOL
MajaS chapter 9 . 2/16
So much fun reading this. Hope you come back soon
JinxWild19 chapter 9 . 1/12
I want to get a shirt or something with just the phrase, "Still noticing you."!
Nightshade09 chapter 9 . 1/10
OH MY OH MY OH MY WHAT EVEN I JUST CAN'T EVEN JUST OHMYGOD
SinV chapter 9 . 12/21/2016
Oh my god! I love ur fic! I always fall for this kind of clever fics. Hope that U continue this
PercyJacksonROCKS4ever chapter 9 . 12/19/2016
I just love your story and you are an awesome writer. I really like the developing parental relationship between Marvolo and Harry. Draco and Harry are soo cute together. Poor Severus has to face the brunt of Voldemort's confusing emotions. Really can't wait for the next chapter and plzzz update The Black Bunny sooooon, I am a big fan of that fic.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/1/2016
This is SO fun! Give me more! (Please?!)
Failed to De-anon chapter 9 . 11/25/2016
Oh, I just found the story. I am enjoying it immensely. Harry and his reactions to Draco are just too cute. Anna is adorable; I am eager to see how that situation works out. That said, hopefully, now that they are living together (lol), Voldemort learns something from Harry.
Calmzone1 chapter 9 . 11/24/2016
Somehow I must have missed this one while I was reading Black Bunny. I just stumbled across it today. Brilliant. Can't wait to see where you're going and if the 2 broken men ever see what's right in front of them.
Tee chapter 9 . 11/18/2016
I'm really enjoying this story. I just finished catching up, I hope you update soon
BlueRam chapter 9 . 11/8/2016
I really enjoyed reading this, your story is unique and very engaging. I love the tone you set, the characterization, the legit maturing of these characters yet the keeping of just that little bit of their younger selves. The story also flows so well, and helps to keep me very much invested. You are an awesome writer, a truly refreshing one when I searched for just something new yet familiar at the same time. Thank-you for sharing this, and I look forward for when you're ready to post more :)