Reviews for Vader's Valkyrie
Talon5Krrde chapter 25 . 1/20
By the title I really thought that this story would be about Vader getting Leia to the first Death Star and then finding out that she is his Daughter...
Guest chapter 24 . 4/30/2017
HAHAHA, that last line, genius.
A Random Troll chapter 25 . 10/6/2016
I love the fics where one of the Death Stars gets saved and put to use for good. So rare to see that.
acetwolf94 chapter 25 . 1/24/2016
NICE!
Amon Kashino chapter 25 . 1/13/2016
Booooooo look that ending sucked and now I'm angry I had to waste time reading that whole thing. Disappointed
Iamwhononofyouare chapter 22 . 7/21/2015
*Evil Grin* Now that's a tragedy I can get behind, it's just so... tragedic. Han didn't have to die at all, and it wouldn't be unrealistic to make him live, but you killed him. Perfect, just perfect.
Iamwhononofyouare chapter 7 . 7/21/2015
You are aware, I hope, that a Sarlacc would spit Jaba out, he IS a Hutt after-all. Don't believe me? The Wiki knows.
ThreadSketch chapter 25 . 11/9/2014
I know you're moving on to your prequel work, but this ending just screams SEQUEL! Seriously. I hope you'd revisit this someday and carry on the plot of a Dark Leia and a roaming space Jedi Temple, because that sounds mad epic. XD
ILDV chapter 25 . 11/9/2014
Many thanks for ALL.
scottusa1 chapter 25 . 11/6/2014
I just want to say that I really enjoyed this story. I've always been a sucker for AU ROTJ stories. Can't wait to see what you write next.

Keep it up and may the Force be with you. Laters.
Reality Rejection Service chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
Yeah, that's Darth Vader. I wonder what happens when someone takes the initiative and actually does something right.
Zexs chapter 24 . 11/4/2014
I really hope you do a distant epilogue that shows how this universe evolves. It seem like it would be a bit darker than in the books, Leia is going to some dark places and might take Jacen's destiny as her own but a clash with Luke is inevitable down the line. A sequel would be most interesting with the inclusion EU characters such as Thawn and Mara who legitimately has a reason to go after Luke. Luke himself I could see taking a more hard line approach in order to preserve his father legacy and sacrifice who is likely going to be viewed as some kind of messiah like figure in the distant future. Over all the galaxy is going to be in better shape by the time the Vong invade with a stronger military.
ILDV chapter 24 . 11/4/2014
Sniffffff.
A wonderful and so touching ending for a wonderful story.
Many thanks for all.
rotjfg18 chapter 11 . 11/3/2014
Me: Father, im ready to take down the emperor with you and Luke! ive been trained by Yoda and Luke!
scottusa1 chapter 23 . 10/12/2014
So Vader's plan has finally come to fruition. What will he do now?

Keep it up. Laters.