Reviews for Waning Moon
A is for Angel chapter 22 . 5/5
Thank you for updating. I enjoyed the chapter. Can't wait for more.
keljvt chapter 22 . 3/24
I am so happy to see you following through with your writing. You have a very creative mind, with great attention to detail, that shouldn't be wasted. So keep writing your amazing stories that keep me anxiously waiting for the next chapter.
A is for Angel chapter 21 . 3/12
I truly enjoyed this chapter. Thank you for updating
A is for Angel chapter 20 . 3/12
I really enjoyed this chapter. I'm so glad that Bella could spend time with Angela. Thank you so very much for updating. I truly appreciate it.
KristinaFerrara13 chapter 22 . 1/14
CANT WAIT FOR YOU TOO REV THINGS UP. LOVE HOW CLOSE THEY ALL ARE
Diane chapter 22 . 1/12
Really like the idea of Carlie showing Bella a memory from when she was 15 months really enjoying this i wonder what the reaction would be if you put in your story that they found out Bella was having twins I'm really really enjoying this story keep up the good work can't wait for the next chapter to see out things develop with Carlie
jansails chapter 22 . 1/12
My curiosity is as to why Bella wouldn't let Carlie see Jacob?
Carlie specifically asked for Jacob 3 times, so why not let them meet, where is the harm in that?
Instead of taking the straight path to understand what the vision meant, they're taking the winding road with stops along the way!
ExB simply need to bring Jacob & Carlie together & the questions may be answered.
Kind of a "Duh!" moment there, huh.
jansails/jan2
Mosey chapter 5 . 1/11
I like the story and I love how bella is actually being mature and rational about Edwards return. She needs his help and she's not beating herself up over it.
TrillionSchiffer chapter 21 . 1/11
All nice and fluffy, but where is this going? It seem aim less?

Unless your trying to make a case because they expose charlie to the secret.

Wait, speaking on Charlie... did he and sue get married? If so why no mention?

Any hoo. Purpose? Direction. Help a brother out.
Diane chapter 21 . 1/10
Really enjoying the story can't wait for the next chapter keep up the good work
iluvtwilight60 chapter 21 . 1/10
Good for updating.
Cullen1910 chapter 21 . 1/10
You can sell this story! That's a lot coming from me. Amazing, simply amazing.
queen cullen0527 chapter 21 . 1/10
The last line about hearts and three beating as one. Is bella pregnant now. Good chapter. Here is to hoping you can update again soon.
twilightmom38 chapter 21 . 1/10
loved it keep it coming
JXB Addicted chapter 21 . 1/10
Such a good dadda! They're going to have to stop babying her so much before the new baby comes! TTFN! JXB :-}