Reviews for Somewhere Only We Know
Watching-The-Nox-Dreamer chapter 5 . 5/21
Oh my gods, this is amazing!
ECHolifled chapter 5 . 3/10
Where's Toothless?:s
1967HogwartsGoddess chapter 5 . 2/18
Please update this one bro, I love it
moonlight-rider4 chapter 5 . 2/6
This is awesome! It is so well thought out. I wish you would continue it.
Anonymous chapter 5 . 1/8
This is honestly just beautiful. It's wonderfully historically accurate and realistic. I hope you continue eventually.
Raberba girl chapter 5 . 11/25/2016
This story is so heartbreaking (and I've been wondering where Toothless is since the beginning!). Seems like a very realistic aftermath of long-term trauma. I think that Hiccup's language confusion is interesting. I hope you haven't abandoned this story!
LonelyPine chapter 5 . 11/23/2016
This entire story is amazing. I know it's been over a year since you've updated it, but I'd really love for you to continue. You're good at worldbuilding and making the characters feel real, and I really like this story you've woven. It'd be a shame if it stopped here.
samathekittycat chapter 5 . 8/4/2016
Oh my gosh O.o

I LOVE IT! I absolutely odor this AU! Although I feel sad about our precious lil' Dragon boy :c

This fanfic hasn't been updated in about 2 years, but if you are gonna update it, I can't wait!
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 5 . 6/19/2016
This is so interesting and intense so far. Your other HTTYD fics have won me over, and I'd love if you continued this one as well.
arabellastrange chapter 5 . 6/7/2016
Thanks for writing this story! I really loved the authenticity of it and how Hicupp's past gets revealed bit by bit. As an Occupational Therapist in training I also really appreciate Gobber getting him back to in the forge and supporting his projects haha. Have a nice day!
Iris Patton chapter 5 . 4/15/2016
Its good I like the idea I read a somewhat similar story but its good too... please continue it
DragonRobotkid676 chapter 5 . 3/1/2016
this is amazing! please update again soon
The Whisperer of Death chapter 5 . 2/22/2016
I just noticed, what happened to Toothless?
Nanuk chapter 5 . 2/17/2016
A lovely and intriguing, detailed story - I really hope that you'll be able to continue this at some point.
flippingfairyprincess chapter 5 . 10/12/2015
Oh my god it's so good but so sad! Please bring Toothless back!