Reviews for Somewhere Only We Know
samathekittycat chapter 5 . 8/4
Oh my gosh O.o

I LOVE IT! I absolutely odor this AU! Although I feel sad about our precious lil' Dragon boy :c

This fanfic hasn't been updated in about 2 years, but if you are gonna update it, I can't wait!
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 5 . 6/19
This is so interesting and intense so far. Your other HTTYD fics have won me over, and I'd love if you continued this one as well.
arabellastrange chapter 5 . 6/7
Thanks for writing this story! I really loved the authenticity of it and how Hicupp's past gets revealed bit by bit. As an Occupational Therapist in training I also really appreciate Gobber getting him back to in the forge and supporting his projects haha. Have a nice day!
Iris Patton chapter 5 . 4/15
Its good I like the idea I read a somewhat similar story but its good too... please continue it
DragonRobotkid676 chapter 5 . 3/1
this is amazing! please update again soon
The Whisperer of Death chapter 5 . 2/22
I just noticed, what happened to Toothless?
Nanuk chapter 5 . 2/17
A lovely and intriguing, detailed story - I really hope that you'll be able to continue this at some point.
flippingfairyprincess chapter 5 . 10/12/2015
Oh my god it's so good but so sad! Please bring Toothless back!
Lapulta J.R.R. Cahill chapter 5 . 9/30/2015
Just discovered this story and AUGH, you make sad and horrible things sound so amazing. It's all neatly positioned in history too, and everything. Gah, it's wonderful. Update soon!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/23/2015
What happened to Toothless, oh please let him be alive and PLEASE let Hiccup find him!
TheWhatNinja chapter 5 . 8/24/2015
By the gods. What happened to Toothless!?
Pechora chapter 5 . 8/18/2015
Guest chapter 5 . 8/1/2015
Umm... You are going to bring Toothless back, right? There's been a lot of things in my eyes ever since I began following this story.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/30/2015
Please tell me toothless isn't dead! I will cry if he's dead!
Master Of All Trades chapter 5 . 8/1/2015
Pleeeease update, I'm literally dying here. I NEED to know what's going on with Toothless because i have a sneaking suspicion he's dead D'X