Reviews for Handling It
ssjEasterBunny chapter 32 . 7/22
This story is a lot of fun. As BB and Raven try to figure themselves out, I appreciate that you don't get too involved with wordy internal monologues. And I love the dichotomy you've done with Raven, having her feel both smitten and irritated by the same person. Must keep reading!
ssjEasterBunny chapter 1 . 7/12
I've only just read chapter 1, but already I like the characterization. Beastboy is exactly as I'd like to envision him from the show (slightly less immature, but certainly still a goofy kid). Raven's crush is interesting. It seems to have already gotten away from her and she doesn't recognize it yet. Can't wait to see where this goes!

I also like your writing. It has just enough descriptors to paint an image, but not so much verbiage that the pace gets slowed down.
Ignis Draconem chapter 28 . 5/8
i dont care much for regular mustard, but honey mustard or spicy brown mustard on a nice toasty sandwich is good. im even less a fan of ketchup though, i cant stomach it unless its heins ketchup with fries, a hotdog, or a burger mixed with ither condiments
It's so good I'm reading it twice. Your writing and encapsulation of all the characters is so genuine and realistic, I'm addicted and no other write can satiate it. I can't wait for more thank you so much for writing this 3
loverfanficsgirl1 chapter 1 . 3/29
I reay loved the story! I didn't feel like commenting after the story and had to keep myself for reading your little summary for the sequel. Thnx
loverfanficsgirl1 chapter 19 . 3/26
yADDD
jweaks2016 chapter 50 . 1/5
Feels...Feels...Feels... *Clutches chest and collapses*

Liked a lot of things about this chapter. The Batman hinting, the proposal, and the part about the maid of honor...HOO BOY! I'll certainly read the sequel, despite my feelings about additions to great things...*looks at Star Wars prequels*.

I'm about as good at observing things as BB in this story, since it took me until about the last fifteen chapters to figure out you were a girl. Admittedly, I picked and choose what author's notes I read, but still. I SHOULDA DEDUCED IT.

And easy there with the bone-crushing hugs. I need my spine for sports.

Now...TO THE SEQUEL!
jweaks2016 chapter 28 . 1/4
Alright, I should've left a review saying how funny BB was when he stumbled over a mannequin after Raven's "undressing" remark, but like a numb-nut I didn't. BUT I WON'T SCREW UP NOW! NO, SIR! That last bit with Cyborg's car exploding and Robin winning had me in stitches. Nicely done.

I'm ashamed to say when a story is completed and is really good, I burn through the chapters without reviewing :( . Sorry. It's a bad habit. Just know I am reading and I am enjoying.

Now...ONWARD!
FlawlessMirage chapter 47 . 12/31/2015
I thought BB was going to ask something really important... but, nope. Instead he makes a joke; it completely fits in with his character :3
Lily-azalea chapter 50 . 12/27/2015
Wow, this was definitely one of my top favorite BB/Rae stories I've ever read! I stayed up into the wee hours of the morning to finish reading. You write the voices of Beast Boy and Raven very well-I felt like you captured the give-and-take and mutual understanding of their relationship very well. And oh my god, the slow burn throughout the story was giving me heart palpitations (in a good way!) because I was grinning like an idiot during the fluffy moments and just wanted them to get together already. :D thanks for sharing this story with us! I hope you know that people like me are reading and enjoying it over a year later. :)
amber chapter 50 . 12/26/2015
hi big fan of ur story so shocked to find out about the sequel yay just wanted to say I loved your work on this story it was so amazingly indescribable you are by far one of the best writers i've ever had the pleasure of reading a fanfic depicting my fav super hero couple ever:) your work was so awe inspiring I can't think of any words to describe how beautiful and pointed It was. I loved the chemistry between all the character's immensely but bb & Rae especially oh and what you did with cyborg,Sarah,&bee & beastboy ha-ha that was so awesomely funny:) Lastly I want to say I will love you work forever & & I look forward to reading more of it soon in the future sorry I'm rambling I know guess we have that in common lol anyway ur an amazingly brilliant young author & if you haven't published any of your own books by now I'd have to say I'd be shocked. if you did you can let me know on facebook my name is amber winland & my profile pic is a raven & Beastboy Christmas photo. not saying you have to add me or anything like that but you know drop me aline but if you want to be friends that would be totally awesome:) anyway thx for the gift of the best story ever Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays,& Happy New Year's:) hope to be hearing from you soon signed, ur biggest fan, Amber Winland
Guest chapter 50 . 12/1/2015
*returns bonecrushing hug
flowslikepixelz chapter 48 . 10/24/2015
*to lazy to log in, guest name is username*

UUURRRRGGGHHHH my heart is melting. They're so sweet :3
Onyx2589 chapter 50 . 10/18/2015
Dear Jesus finally. This was an exceptional fic...but MY GOD you weren't kidding by super slow! I can't tell you how many times I wanted to strangle BB in this! Brownie points here and there but god! Holy nuts.
End rant.
Onyx2589 chapter 46 . 10/18/2015
Ever heard the saying, "anything that can go wrong, will?" Yeah, don't be so cocky BB.