Reviews for Handling It
:o

Sh*t's just got real XD
Killing Kunoichi chapter 35 . 8/8
I agree with you there, about Terra.. I also try to avoid watching episodes that involve her, mostly because of how the way BB looked when she crushed his heart..
Lilybud chapter 35 . 6/25
Finally, some Raven-Starfire bonding! The world needs more of that. Anyway, I like your viewpoint of Beast Boy's feelings for Terra and his love of a "challenge." I also forgot to mention that I like the shifts in perspective; it evens the story out, gives it an interesting passing, and adds a deeper irony that they're both taking so long to get a clue!
Lilybud chapter 34 . 6/25
Your sense of humor, my friend, is as snappy as a whip! Gosh, I'm not sure who's better at riling each other up!
Lilybud chapter 30 . 6/25
Heh, what a cute, lovely chapter!
Lilybud chapter 13 . 6/25
Ugh, WHY CAN'T BEAST BOY BE REAL!
Lilybud chapter 12 . 6/25
To answer your question, neither, actually.

Nice chapter! It felt like "a slice of life" segment, & I'm looking forward for Beast Boy to go shopping!
Lilybud chapter 8 . 6/25
This story is awesome! Cyborg's need to rationalize (or to be right), Beast Boy making tea, Beast Boy admitting HE'S the one who makes things awkward, and Raven's sarcasm makes for a wonderful chapter to read! Also, your writing is smooth and easy to read and your grammar practically flawless!
Lilybud chapter 7 . 6/25
I feel like a horrid person myself for not reviewing earlier, but dang, this story is too good I just want to keep reading! This chapter was hilarious from beginning to the end!
bluegreenenvy chapter 50 . 6/20
This story was absolutely awesome oh my god heart warming as heck! i lovvvvvved it!
I was mentally shaking you by the coller for, like, most of the book. (I consider fanfics books) i thought "why are you so EVIL" for making us wait so long! But at the same time reveled in the slow unvailing of bbrae. Cant wait to read part 2! XD
Hail Lord Archanfel chapter 12 . 6/13
Waffles
MermaidAmber chapter 50 . 6/5
So. Here's the thing. I don't usually review. But I just wanted to tell you that this story is the best fiction I habe read in a very long time. The way you conveyed the emotion and the personalities of Raven and BeastBoy was amazing. Even when there wasn't much happening in the plot you felt like you couldn't put this down. I want to let you know how amazing this story is. That you for writing it and not giving up. This was a long story and thank you for not stopping before you finished.
p.s. I LOVED your disclaimers. They were some of my favorite things.
FuckTheAUTHORity chapter 50 . 6/3
Love this story and it gave me a great excuse to not study for my finals!
HunterMoore chapter 50 . 5/12
This story is amazing. Pure awesomeness in story form. I wish I was better at giving reviews and explaining why I like a story, so I could do this one justice. It really is a spectacular fic, with more fluff than I could have ever hoped for. Really great work.