Reviews for Handling It
flowslikepixelz chapter 48 . 10/24
*to lazy to log in, guest name is username*

UUURRRRGGGHHHH my heart is melting. They're so sweet :3
Onyx2589 chapter 50 . 10/18
Dear Jesus finally. This was an exceptional fic...but MY GOD you weren't kidding by super slow! I can't tell you how many times I wanted to strangle BB in this! Brownie points here and there but god! Holy nuts.
End rant.
Onyx2589 chapter 46 . 10/18
Ever heard the saying, "anything that can go wrong, will?" Yeah, don't be so cocky BB.
Onyx2589 chapter 38 . 10/18
Haha! I love reading your author notes. Hilarious.
Onyx2589 chapter 37 . 10/18
I think I have cavities now...
Onyx2589 chapter 32 . 10/18
HTTYD 2 was great; first one was better naturally, but it was still great.
Onyx2589 chapter 24 . 10/18
Ugh...the stankball scene... Damn it cyborg.
Onyx2589 chapter 13 . 10/17
Brownie points for bb here.
Onyx2589 chapter 12 . 10/17
Honestly - bb's instincts need to take a hike, same goes for his human side.
Onyx2589 chapter 7 . 10/15
As long as she doesn't act the bb from the last fic I read, then it's fair game.
Onyx2589 chapter 4 . 10/15
Douche-lord. Hah! You, sir/madam, just made my day. XD
Watcher in the dark chapter 13 . 10/13
This story's so effing cute
scathecraw chapter 50 . 9/17
One of the best written Teen Titans stories on the site. The characterization was excellent, and showcased the development that each individual may have gone through, had the series continued. While I am a little disappointed by the somewhat perfunctory treatment of Cyborg, I understand that the focus of the story was Beast Boy and Raven, and it makes sense that other characters would be in the spotlight less. Overall, a very, very good story. One I could honestly recommend to anyone, fans of fanfiction or not.
you've got me squealing. if beast boy and raven ever happened in the series, it would be through this slow build you've written. can't wait to finish the rest!

Sh*t's just got real XD