Reviews for As Swift As the Wind
Clovergirl100 chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Creepy is all I cab say
Ushinaware Ta Kaze chapter 10 . 3/30/2008
Hey, it's me again. I think you're doin a wonderful job. Please do update soon. N sry for the late review.
Shenhui chapter 10 . 4/14/2006
I know it's been 3 years since you updated demo onegai...update...your story is really interesting. I'm so caught up on it. I wanna know what happened...

Arigato!

Ja.
Obsessed Dreamer chapter 10 . 9/10/2005
i'm at the edge of my eat while reading this..i really enjoy the story..but why haven't you updated? it's been two years! you should have finished it by now..um,can you write clues or descriptions if you will switch scenes?it's a bit confusing if the paragraphs just went on and on..keep up the good work okay? and please, please update..
Asphodel Oakburt chapter 10 . 7/6/2005
wow...that was so cool! :D:D:D I loved how Phoenix suggested Twilight making Proxima scream in another way ;) And the names of the characters...i know the word cool sounds too...uh, common? but it's the only way to describe them. The name "Proxima" is one of the coolest heh..

Your story is really very interesting, i would love to read more, definitely!

But maybe you can get into more detail about the little things like how Mikagami looks...just the little details about Mikagami.. _ I really wanna know what he's wearing *drool*
Anna chapter 10 . 4/13/2005
Its a wonderful story. please dont stop writing it.

I will be going back to this, and hopefully an update will be posted.

Good luck, and thanks. :)
bishounen lovah chapter 10 . 4/23/2003
Sorry for the late review. I haven’t been around the web much lately. I liked that part about Kaoru. That was so cool. And that last part about the mayhem in the village and the babies that are cut up vertically *shudder*…man, I don’t even want to imagine it. But still, you have one nice, imaginative chapter there.

Keep ‘em coming!
Ranka chapter 9 . 3/30/2003
This is really getting more interesting by the chapters...

Very Nice!

Keep up the good work!
yonfi chapter 10 . 3/30/2003
veri sorrie that i dun really understand ur story, it was very confusing especially with the oc. a nice story nevertheless but can u write a small summary for the story to make thing clearer so that more will be able to understand ur nice story better.
yonfi chapter 10 . 3/30/2003
pratz chapter 10 . 3/28/2003
I'm kinda confused, but the Fuuko dialogue is pretty good.
Isilwen Nyx Silverstar chapter 10 . 3/28/2003
Err erm er..*confused* does Amethyst like Meia or Rhapsody? It's kinda confusing..o nvm, next chp!
hyper-shark chapter 10 . 3/27/2003
nice! gd job! i pity fuuku! update it fast!
Aeris chapter 9 . 3/2/2003
Wow! Great fic! This is unlike any other FoR fics i've ever read. The intricate storyline is so interesting. Please continue! An moreof amethyst please! He reminds me of someone hehe..
goddess of the wind chapter 9 . 2/28/2003
hey, is this finished or not? theres really a lot of OC's there, its really confusing but i managed to understand. Please uupdate it and dont leave us hanging in the air.