Reviews for Overcome
shoopdan chapter 8 . 6/6
This is delightful! I hope life will allow you to continue sharing this tale with us.
Gosh, this was so wonderful, and so beautifully written. Just a chapter or two more would have finished it off, but at least you left us with a glimpse of the path to their HEA. Thank you for eight wonderful chapters.
MelodieMLB chapter 8 . 3/13
This was fascinating! Please add more chapters when real life allows. You would make 526 readers happy when you did. Thank you so much for sharing your story.
MelodieMLB chapter 5 . 3/13
Superbly done. Thank you.
Jitule chapter 8 . 1/1/2020
Such a nice excerpt! A huge pity that it does not look to finish it?
katriaine chapter 8 . 9/17/2019
This looks abandoned but I would still dearly love to read the rest of it :)
Guest chapter 8 . 6/6/2019
What a delicious story! I hope RL lets you get back to it sometime. I hope all is well with you.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/6/2019
Congratulations on this very powerful scene. Beautifully written. And thank you for delivering that kiss which the film almost did.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/19/2019
I have so enjoyed your story. Its so well written and so interesting to see several characters re-examine themselves. I hope you return to it one day. Thanks for leaving these chapters up for us to enjoy.
liysyl chapter 8 . 9/10/2018
This is such a great twist and you are an excellent writer I hope you continue writing this story. Thanks for sharing.
Another Lizzie chapter 8 . 2/1/2018
I just read all you got. I found it very good, if finished. The chapter about the siblings baring and sharing their feelings could use a little editing. It's very good, but a little too much wordy in some places. I'd be very interested to know how it goes. I always wanted someone to slap them upside the head and say talk to each other! I need the distraction. These Trump years are killin' me.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/24/2017
Ahaha hahahaha please please please update?! This is so so so good - too good to leave unfinished. Please please prettyyyyyy please?
NotACursedChild chapter 8 . 9/9/2017