Reviews for Overcome
Kartos chapter 8 . 8/30/2017
Oh gosh, I can't wait for more updates, this is forming so smoothly.
Kartos chapter 5 . 8/30/2017
Loving this, it was exactly what I needed! So much descriptions and talking, so wonderful. I'm torn on one point. Yes, Georgiana schooling him was great, but something I always loved in the original is how he picked himself up without the hope of her possibly loving him, he did it all for her without assuming she would be grateful to him (hence the secrecy of his involvement in Lydia's marriage). I am going to continue reading this, and I'm curious how it's going to play out!
Amanda Pall chapter 8 . 7/18/2017
Oh my gosh! What a way to wet the appetite. That last chapter was so full of witty dialogue that I cannot wait for more. I am a new reader of yours, a new big fan. I was sorry to read in the chapter before this one of all that had befallen your family. I hope you are doing well for your own sake. And Well enough to continue writing for mine. ;). You really are a gifted author!
panaricanchick chapter 8 . 6/17/2017
I really wish you would continue this story. It has been so well thought out and written this far.
CocoaCollidoscope chapter 1 . 5/9/2017
more please! he was just starting to open up!
Starrynyte04 chapter 8 . 4/21/2017
Are you going to continue this?
romanticsoul49 chapter 8 . 4/14/2017
Love your story! Please hurry and finish it. So far an amazing plot which deserves an equally amazing ending.
Some ideas to motivate you. They meet by chance in Hyde Park...Lizzy is in London on her way home from Kent...Darcy walking with his sister...the romance of these passionate personalities continue...
debu chapter 8 . 1/15/2017
Please continue this story.
EngLitLover chapter 8 . 12/13/2016
Just read this story. Love your version of ODC. Hope now that you have started you'll continue.
TheCelticOne chapter 3 . 11/16/2016
Oh, my. That made me cry; it was so beautiful and heartfelt!
hongkongphooey63 chapter 8 . 10/23/2016
Thanks for the update, I shall go back and re-read from chapter 1 now and then hope more chapters will follow this one :)
Guest chapter 8 . 10/22/2016
Where this chapter came from? It looks like from the different story or, at least, several chapters are missing between 7 and 8. Even with your explanation it still confusing, but very well written.
MissJamieAnn chapter 3 . 10/22/2016
What a beautifully written chapter! You were able to convey his thoughts and feelings in such a lovely, intense fashion.
MissJamieAnn chapter 1 . 10/21/2016
I very much enjoyed how you gave a window into the Elizabeth's thoughts during this...both in what happens during the movie and your departure from it. Great fun that she thinks he is proving her impropriety by kissing her!
Darkangel665 chapter 8 . 10/21/2016
This chapter feels disjointed from the other ones. But I really like the back and forth between Elizabeth and Darcy. I hope for another update soon until then I wish you good luck.
162 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »