Reviews for Overcome
LMFG chapter 8 . 10/21/2016
Sehr schön :)
Willkommen zurück!
Die Richtung, die das Ganze nimmt, gefällt mir ausgesprochen gut. Geschichten, die durch Dialoge getragen werden, sind die besten; und diesen zu lesen, macht besonders viel Spaß!
LMFG chapter 7 . 10/21/2016
... dress myself... Not really; surely, he has a valet for that ;)
The rehersal is good.
Mir fällt grad auf, dass ich ja auch eigentlich Deutsch schreiben könnte. Manchmal fällt mir das umschalten schwer, wenn ich soviel Englisch gelesen habe *g*
Die letzte Szene ist noch viel besser als im Film.
Colleen s chapter 8 . 10/20/2016
Lovely! Please don't give up and then publish this great story!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/20/2016
please update soon!
smurphy816 chapter 8 . 10/20/2016
I'm so happy you've picked this up again. I want more and hope you continue. Love your version of the story. I've always wanted to hear Darcy's thoughts.
Colleen s chapter 6 . 10/20/2016
Great story, brilliant writing!
Colleen s chapter 5 . 10/20/2016
Just a perfect story! Keep going, please!
Colleen s chapter 2 . 10/20/2016
Wow, what a great start! Thank you for your time and talent!
eternallyenjoyinglife chapter 2 . 10/20/2016
Oooh This is is interesting! I do want to know where this is going...
Keg chapter 8 . 10/20/2016
That was lovely, even if it was short. It just reminds me why I enjoyed this story so much. I hope you can re-connect with your Regency muse and dive back into this. How can we resist a Darcy determined to woo Elizabeth? I know I can't.

More please!
Astonishment chapter 8 . 10/20/2016
I had to re-read your first 7 chapters to remember what this story was about. I'm not sure what you mean by excerpt, if this is a partial chapter or not and how much time has elapsed since the previous chapter but I love what you posted. Humble, teasing Darcy is too adorable.
I know it's difficult to juggle writing projects with real life but hang in there! I'm enjoying your story!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/20/2016
I will still wait until it is finished before reading any of it. Been bitten too many times with enjoying a story only to have it abandoned.
dead feather chapter 7 . 7/31/2016
Oh, this was a good one. I can imagone if this was over 50 chapter, it might become a chore to read this so slowly but now this has been marvellous
elise115 chapter 7 . 5/20/2016
I hope you retune to this story soon! This above all other stories based on 2005 movie is my favorite! I actually read this originally on Wattpad a while ago. But now finally found it here. Thanks for your hard work I wouldn't change a thing. I will keep my fingers crossed that you will return soon to write more.
Proby chapter 7 . 4/22/2016
I really like your illustration of the characters and their relationships, it makes me love pride and prejudice all over again. Please continue. I'm dying to know how you will continue.

*sorry for every every spelling or grammer mistake I might have made and didn't realize.
English is after all not my native language, no matter how much I would love that.
162 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »