Reviews for Overcome
Proby chapter 6 . 4/22/2016
I love this chapter, especially the change in their relationship. Darcy was always the over protective brother and she always hid behind him. This new turn is just great. The way they interact is a refreshing change. Great story. Thanks for posting.
Annie chapter 7 . 4/10/2016
4-10-16 I just read your story and it's wonderful. The emotional development of the your characters are all of what JA did not do because of living in the Regency era, but led her readers to believe in emotion possible in the things left unsaid. Truly Pride & Prejudice has become a classic because of the human emotions her readers bring to her books. You have captured that and that is what great writers do.

My hopes are that you will continue this story...it's so very worth it!
elizahal chapter 7 . 3/21/2016
I so wish you would continue with this story
juliana alicia miller chapter 7 . 3/15/2016
i really really hope u're coming back to this story...
ladyofthedragons1 chapter 7 . 3/10/2016
This is adorable! Update soon
ThereWillOnlyEverBeOneMe chapter 7 . 2/28/2016
This is a remarkable story! You portray Darcy so well! I hope you choose to continue with it!
CocoaCollidoscope chapter 7 . 1/27/2016
Teehee. I too enjoy reading about friendships, and their odd little nuances. It makes me fall in love with charcaters all the more.
I am sorry you have been dealt so many tragic things. Are you and your family doing better now?
CocoaCollidoscope chapter 1 . 1/27/2016
Oh yummmmy. I look forward to reading more!
Susianne chapter 7 . 1/5/2016
Love this story! you are a wonderful storyteller who knows how to connect your readers to your characters emotions in such a realistic way. The fact that English is not your mother tongue just blows me away! Thankyou.
jaufanfic chapter 7 . 9/4/2015
God I love this so much! Can't wait for more!
Evamommy chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
I just discovered your story. I Iike your retelling.
Annie chapter 7 . 5/28/2015
Great story! More,more,more please:)
Kary Bobbins chapter 7 . 5/24/2015
"I wonder why…" Lol, come on Darce, make a curtsy for your buddy! XD
Glad to have you back on track!
Yeah, I’m a bit late with my review too (life happens), but I’m happy to finally being reading the new chap. ;)
I hope that you and your family are in good health now :)

Now back to the fic!... I really liked your version of the confession and Charles’s reaction (and the final scene of course XD). Because no matter what Darcy did or said, Bingley was the one who had the final word, it was his decision. He was the one with the weak character that chose to not trust his guts.

So its time to rediscover for everyone, time of changes…

Good luck gentlemen, go to the pursuit of those Bennet girls! ;)
ginnyweasleyrules chapter 7 . 5/23/2015
This is a really good story!
Happywife chapter 7 . 4/26/2015
Great chapter! I started reading this earlier and I didn't realize I never finished! I Did recognize that scene from the movie, and I completely agree about its endearing qualities. Looking forward to another update!
162 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »