Reviews for Turn back time
Chie TomoRii chapter 10 . 8/16/2007
all right, i know it's too late to make a review for this one.. but.. heck! who the hell cares, right?

anyways, i just wanna tell you that i've read this story lots of times already but it never really did allow me to have this glint in my eyes everytime i read it whole. )

i just so love this story! and it goes to me faves list. Ü

and oh yeah. i hope you write some more coz you're really good at this )

xoxo,

chie tomorii
Sirena87 chapter 10 . 10/30/2006
oh my god.. this is THE BEST story i have ever read.. i would really rate you a 110% on this.. i simply love it soo much!
Sirena87 chapter 2 . 10/30/2006
shit.. of all the names in the world! why does is have to be MIWA? fuck that name!
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 10 . 10/8/2006
Nice!
Tenken no Miko chapter 10 . 12/13/2003
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! In a favorite author way of course. _- ToFuu Forever!
Anonymous chapter 10 . 6/5/2003
That was absolutely heart-warming! ;-; I think I'm gonna burst out crying. *Sniff, sniff* Just keep up the good job. *Sniffles*
1311180809soujiro seta14161219 chapter 10 . 4/15/2003
BRAVO!even if you ended it too soon i REALY ENJOYED READING IT!EVEN IF I WAITING LIKE A DECADE WAITING FOR IT...AT LEAST IT WAS WORTH WAITING!IF YOUR GONNA MAKE A SEQUEL EXPECT THAT IM THERE FOR YOU!HEHEHE!ADIOS!:D
soul chapter 10 . 4/12/2003
wow~ a sweet and nice ending! how i wish this story never ends, not that i meant for you to keep torturing them...it's juz that ...( sighs) i dunno what to say...
Kaze Yurei chapter 10 . 4/10/2003
Omedeto!

congrats on finally finishing! great feeling ha? it was VERY enjoyable! very very enjoyable! i hope to read more of your stuff in the future! :)

definately enjoyed this one!
pratz chapter 10 . 4/9/2003
aww... it's just sweet! quite worth for monts of waiting, anyway.
hypershark chapter 10 . 4/9/2003
oh my gawd! that was so sweet! is this the last chapter? NNOO! There ha sequel! gd job!
Dark Phoenix chapter 10 . 4/9/2003
Yay! Happy ending! Was a little lost for a while there, coz I'd forgotten most of the story due to the long break between updates. But yay! You finished it! Congrats! Hope to see more from you soon!
Isilwen Nyx chapter 10 . 4/8/2003
Nice ending though a bit abrupt. Great job~
tensai-yuki chapter 10 . 4/8/2003
so it's done already? aw...it came to an abrupt ending after that long wait. i kinda hoped it would be a long chapter! but oh well! nice story!Ü
Ranka chapter 10 . 4/8/2003
VERY NICE!

Can't believe this is over...so sweet!

Great Job!