Reviews for Cardfight! Vanguard: The lost Clan
redx1221 chapter 1 . 6/18
Hey for your fanfiction the acedemy they might put your character on the show you never know cause Asia still hasn't came back yet so there's a possibility that they might I really hope they do cause I love your character Alicia she totally great along with the rest of the characters you made your number one fan redx1221
redx1221 chapter 8 . 6/17
Dude this story is great I love how her favorite card is garmore he is my favorite gold palidan ever bro and I mean all of his cards please post next chapter soon
Spartan 6 chapter 8 . 1/14
SPARTAN, I haven't heard your report for awhile and it's been 6 months now. SPARTAN I need you to update your fic for me and the other SPARTAN who return and injured against the Covenant.
LA J Lover7778 chapter 2 . 9/12/2014
Nice story! Great job on your writing! -
Noble Six chapter 8 . 8/22/2014
A total blow for Billy. I love this chapter SPARTAN, keep up.
James95 chapter 8 . 8/23/2014
Great chapter and I love the personality for Shirayuki that you created. Keep up the good work.
Blackwing-Darkraven chapter 8 . 8/22/2014
In your face, Billy, for being an arrogant d-bag.
Noble six chapter 7 . 7/21/2014
Hey there SPARTAN please update the story it's really good and please keep up you may survive at REACH.
Blackwing-Darkraven chapter 7 . 6/18/2014
Yeah, it does take a while before one can get used to changing the deck build bcoz of boosters w
James95 chapter 7 . 6/18/2014
Sad to see Scarlett lose like that but happy Mion won. I hope that she puts Belvedere in his place.
Aside from a few errors here and there, you wrote a very good cardfight.
U-Know Yunho chapter 7 . 6/18/2014
Ouch. That was quite a blow for scarlett
Tucker RVB chapter 6 . 6/12/2014
Bow-Chicka-Bow-Wow! Mio is indeed CURVY and *ahem* volouptous 'area'
IXA chapter 6 . 6/12/2014
BOW-CHICKA-BOW-WOW! this Mio girl I like the most Somebody call for a really hairy plumber? Bow chicka bow wow! I came here to lay down some pipe. Bow chicka bow wow! Are you a model or famous actress? Bow chicka bow wow! So, I hear you have sisters. Bow chicka - who are twins! - bow wow! Bow chicka chicka bow bow chicka chicka bow bow chicka chicka bow bow!
James95 chapter 5 . 5/28/2014
Nice chapter and you're welcome. Wow, Scarlett seems to be getting all the red heads, doesn't she? Still, I am looking forward to the next few chapters and how you might handle my other characters.
Blackwing-Darkraven chapter 4 . 5/23/2014
Ummm... why 60 cards? It should be 50, right?