Reviews for A Fine Line
cloudshadow22 chapter 10 . 9/21
Absolutely awesome chapter!
You are absolutely fantastic. This story kept me mesmerized. In the original books, the Wolf Pack was always my favorite. Rosalie has always been my favorite of the vampires. You gave me all the characters I love. A beautiful, detailed, in depth saga.
This is very Diary of A Mad Black Woman like (Its a movie if you haven't seen it. Quite good) and I love it. Sam broke Leah, Leah hooked up with Paul and fell in love, Emily left & Sam's life literally depends on Leah.
This is great!
LeahMfkn'Clearwater chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
This story is basically everything! I'm a huge Leah and Paul fan, both of their hot headed but passionate personalities just make them perfect together! I love the intimate/ lemony parts, it shows how wild they can be but also loving. I'm happy Sam realized what the hell he was doingrealized how much of an ass he was. Emily's ass deserved to die! No she deserves to be tortured then, burned. I always didn't like her, she always seemed fake to me for taking Sam away from Leah but anyways I love your story in every way possible. I'll be looking forward to your later stories! Hopefully it will be more Leah related stories because your fucking awesome at writing them!
dramaqueen452 chapter 17 . 9/15/2015
Told myself wasn't gonna review till the end. But just had to. I love the way he asked her to move in. It's just like em . And I like how slow paced their relationship was. How Lea ddnt just jump in to it with him the minute she got back. In fact in the first chapters Paul barely features at all. I love the way this is structured. Can't wait to read more
lovingyou4ever chapter 39 . 9/9/2015
Loved this story... Well writen... Thanx for writing...
thewatchtower300341 chapter 39 . 9/6/2015
I love this story so bloody muvh I love how you made Emily a total bitch same with half the cullens and I love how rose was still a good guy and I just loved every minute of it:)
THEPrincessx chapter 39 . 8/29/2015
This was a great story! I always thought imprinting was kind of stupid. Especially when they imprinted on kids, supernatural or not. Great writing style! I hope you decide to write another one.
Guest chapter 39 . 8/15/2015
Loved this. I can't wait for your next story!
Chezel chapter 20 . 8/11/2015
Sigh...
Chezel chapter 19 . 8/11/2015
This seriously pisses me off.. Sam is cray cray
crippsy2 chapter 39 . 8/6/2015
Thank you for this story Zoe. It has been a fabulous ride and I've enjoyed reading. Apologies for any missed reviews. Will look forward to your next story -)
Guest chapter 39 . 8/3/2015
I love this story. Paul and Leah are so sweet together. What're you writing next?
Babaksmiles chapter 39 . 7/16/2015
Wow. Love in every way. It was magical sad dark happy and everything you would want a story to be!
meklittt chapter 22 . 7/13/2015
When Jacob's command overpowered Samuel's, I stopped breathing, literally. I am so giddy right now because finally. Fina-freaking-lly! I am relieved as fuck.

Then again Leah's basically dying so, back to agony for me. ;);;;)););)));)