Reviews for A Fine Line
m?m
Capp'n chapter 25 . 1/24
YESSSSS¡!
Guest chapter 38 . 11/14/2016
I know it's been forever. But I'd love to see you do a Callwater story!
Wolf Lover chapter 5 . 10/2/2016
Oh, yes, looks like Paul is going to be the sexy one in this story, but poor Leah - having to see Sam's continued infatuation of her in his mind.
Wolf Lover chapter 4 . 10/2/2016
Should have seen this coming - sorry that Leah didn't just stay away.
Wolf Lover chapter 3 . 10/2/2016
Yea! Leah actually gets to date interesting, sexy men.
Wolf Lover chapter 3 . 10/2/2016
Love the alternate environment for Leah. She deserves happiness in her life after the Spirits shafted her with the imprint.
Wolf Lover chapter 2 . 10/2/2016
Wow, Sam turns into a total shit after imprinting in this story!
Wolf Lover chapter 1 . 10/2/2016
Missed this story because I never filtered on the selected characters - but am loving reading it.
cloudshadow22 chapter 10 . 9/21/2016
Absolutely awesome chapter!
Guest chapter 39 . 7/6/2016
You are absolutely fantastic. This story kept me mesmerized. In the original books, the Wolf Pack was always my favorite. Rosalie has always been my favorite of the vampires. You gave me all the characters I love. A beautiful, detailed, in depth saga.
Guest chapter 34 . 6/5/2016
This is very Diary of A Mad Black Woman like (Its a movie if you haven't seen it. Quite good) and I love it. Sam broke Leah, Leah hooked up with Paul and fell in love, Emily left & Sam's life literally depends on Leah.
This is great!
LeahMfkn'Clearwater chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
This story is basically everything! I'm a huge Leah and Paul fan, both of their hot headed but passionate personalities just make them perfect together! I love the intimate/ lemony parts, it shows how wild they can be but also loving. I'm happy Sam realized what the hell he was doingrealized how much of an ass he was. Emily's ass deserved to die! No she deserves to be tortured then, burned. I always didn't like her, she always seemed fake to me for taking Sam away from Leah but anyways I love your story in every way possible. I'll be looking forward to your later stories! Hopefully it will be more Leah related stories because your fucking awesome at writing them!
dramaqueen452 chapter 17 . 9/15/2015
Told myself wasn't gonna review till the end. But just had to. I love the way he asked her to move in. It's just like em . And I like how slow paced their relationship was. How Lea ddnt just jump in to it with him the minute she got back. In fact in the first chapters Paul barely features at all. I love the way this is structured. Can't wait to read more
lovingyou4ever chapter 39 . 9/9/2015
Loved this story... Well writen... Thanx for writing...