Reviews for A Fine Line
THEPrincessx chapter 39 . 8/29
This was a great story! I always thought imprinting was kind of stupid. Especially when they imprinted on kids, supernatural or not. Great writing style! I hope you decide to write another one.
Loved this. I can't wait for your next story!
Chezel chapter 20 . 8/11
Sigh...
Chezel chapter 19 . 8/11
This seriously pisses me off.. Sam is cray cray
crippsy2 chapter 39 . 8/6
Thank you for this story Zoe. It has been a fabulous ride and I've enjoyed reading. Apologies for any missed reviews. Will look forward to your next story -)
I love this story. Paul and Leah are so sweet together. What're you writing next?
Babaksmiles chapter 39 . 7/16
Wow. Love in every way. It was magical sad dark happy and everything you would want a story to be!
meklittt chapter 22 . 7/13
When Jacob's command overpowered Samuel's, I stopped breathing, literally. I am so giddy right now because finally. Fina-freaking-lly! I am relieved as fuck.

Then again Leah's basically dying so, back to agony for me. ;);;;)););)));)
meklittt chapter 20 . 7/13
I was totally hoping Paul would kill Samuel, not injure him. But just fucking maim his sorry little ass. And Jacob, fucking Jacob needs to get his shit together and take his rightful place.
meklittt chapter 19 . 7/13
I'm going to throw up. I can't even stop my tears from falling. It's like there's bile rising in my throat. I don't know if I can do this. I don't know if I can read any more without falling apart. I just want to skip every chapter up until the point he dies. Up until he burns in an all consuming hell fire that will scorch him form the inside out.
meklittt chapter 18 . 7/13
I want to decimate Samul and Emily. I want them to burn, I want them dead. They do not deserve to breathe the same air as Leah and Paul. Where's Jane when you need her, am I right? God! I just want to rip out all his organs and spoon feed them to him. He's a little bitch. An eternity in hell would be too good for him. And that conniving little wench he calls an imprint? She dose not deserve to live, or better yet.. Make her watch Leah's eventual happy ending with Paul.
meklittt chapter 10 . 7/12
Wow. Of all the people she has been paired with in all the fanfics I have read, this has to be the best, by far. Everything about Leah and Paul is Leah and Paul. You could not replace his name with anyone else's and expect the story to continue in its seamlessness. Wow.
meklittt chapter 6 . 7/12
Oh Leah, Paul is most def not an awful dream.
meklittt chapter 5 . 7/12
Sam is such a chicken shit.
This story was perfect. All of them are. I can't even pick a favorite. When will you start your new one?