Reviews for Grimm Fairy Tail
Athelflai chapter 1 . 9/15
I really liked your intro and can't wait to see what adventures our favourite Fairy Tail mages embark on!
Mizu Kai chapter 20 . 5/5
I loved this whole story. I wonder, if you based parts of Rumple from his counterpart in Once Upon a Time. I love that show, and thus loved this story even more. I was a full hardcore Nalu fan, but on a whim I looked into Gralu and decided it was a crack pair I would support. This story helped me see that. Along with quite a few Youtube AMV's. Thank you for writing and sharing this story with us.

And to the nutter below this review, (Until the author deletes it, because wow throwing religion and heralding the end of times has no place here) GTFO. Seriously reviews are not another means of spam forcing any religion down peoples throats. They are for the purpose of either critiquing and prasing the author. Seriously I'm reporting your account, because to me it seems like you are just here to spam your end of times crap as much as you can. This annoys me as a fanfiction author myself, the joy of seeing a review only to see this crap would infuriate me. I'd rather get a flame than this. At least with a flame I know the person gave a crap about what I wrote enough to spew hate at me.
nstar96 chapter 15 . 2/2
Amazing! I loved the way you contrasted Grimm's Fairy Tales with a Fairy Tail. You truly have a gift!
Guest chapter 20 . 10/18/2016
Wow ! I'm speechless it was that amazing it's better then the original FT manga. You have a great talent and keep up the great work ! I feel in love even more ( if possible ) with Graylu and Gale. I can't wait to read more of your works ! You've becomed my favorite author :D
Searcher616 chapter 20 . 9/4/2016
A really good story
MidnightRide129 chapter 20 . 7/24/2016
Oh my god! I LOOOVED this fanfic! Best everrr!
LuNa3300 chapter 20 . 7/7/2016
This is absolutely my favorite story. I read this story how many times now and I still can't get enough your story was extremely well written and has an amazing plot line. It was very entertaining till the end
AkaNeko-Sesshy chapter 20 . 6/30/2016
I truly loved reading your story!
Giulietta Marescotti chapter 20 . 6/13/2016
OMG! THAT WAS REALLY REALLY REALLY GOOD! I absolutely love doing every bit of it! Keep up the amazing work!
Shystfore chapter 20 . 6/3/2016
Ugh. I've read this story so many times and I can't get over how incredible it is! There should be a sequel about what happened after the guild got back together! It's a popular topic but not when it has GraLu. This story is one of my personal favorites.
Guest chapter 20 . 3/25/2016
This was a great story. I honestly believe that if you tweak the characters, lengthen your chapters, add some more internal strife and tweak the celestial spirits ( I was thinking along the lines as familiars to Lucy) then you will have a great story. I can tell that your story was well thought our and it really wouldn't take much to switch it over.
Iridium Rose chapter 20 . 1/7/2016
Looooove this!
Sam chapter 14 . 12/27/2015
But I thought levy was back at fairytail last chapter what's going on I'm confused
Sam chapter 11 . 12/27/2015
after the Juvia appears and says her father is going to destroy Gray's kingdom you put "Julia" instead of Juvia
GrayBlueEyedBelle chapter 20 . 9/14/2015
I'm so distraught with conflicted emotions! This was such a remarkable story, and it ended perfectly! But it's over. And I hate that things have to end. I know-stupid, right? Le sigh... This was phantasmically phenomenal! Adventure, romance, humor, more romance, fairy tales; it was a perfect tale to go in my book of Top Favorites. Magnificent, really. You did a splendid writing job, and don't get me started on the telling of your tale! I cannot express my utmost awe in your capabilities, ma'am. And the crippling remorse that I have now that it is over-but steadily quelching as the ending was made flawless. Really, you amaze me with your talent at telling tales. And also the fact that you know words! A quality in which I do not share... Haha.

Anyway, I love this story with every fiber of my being. If I could rate the stories I'd give this the max of five gold stars. Maybe even a sixth if it would be possible. The only dismal quirk (and this is minor in the most miniscule matter) of your story would be the very few grammatical errors. But those are easily overlooked, especially with a superlative, culminating story such as this. We'll done. :D