Reviews for One Hit Wonder
roseli pattinson chapter 7 . 4/5
How I miss this story. Are you updating soon? I had to re read all the available chapters and it made me excited on what will happen next. Thank you for sharing your talent with us.
Momma Laura chapter 7 . 1/27
So glad I finally found the sequel! Great plot line...can't wait to see what happens when Edward realizes Gib is his son!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/26/2014
I am loving the forewarned lemon already, but does that mean Edward won't know about his child for awhile yet?
Guest chapter 7 . 10/25/2014
NO! You, you, you cocktease! I mean that in the nicest way! I am going to go nuts waitng for the next chapter.
debslmac chapter 7 . 10/26/2014
Finally... I hope it works out
JayNahNah chapter 7 . 10/26/2014
You're a cruel woman to leave it at that then tease us in your a/n about a lemon.
Please please please update soon!
cullenmeadow chapter 7 . 10/26/2014
Great chapter, thanks for update :)
jansails chapter 7 . 10/25/2014
If Izzy/Bella's decision to keep Gib a secret was based on Edward's appearance & behavior at Emmett & Rosalie's wedding, she went with believing he was still drug addicted & didn't want the chaos & possible danger around their son.
What else could Izzy/Bella really do given Edward's still drug addicted lifestyle?
jansails/jan2
Guest chapter 6 . 9/8/2014
AHHHH! You always leave it the most heart stomping cliffhangers! I'd hate you, if I didn't love this story so much!
Bee's Bookshelf chapter 6 . 9/7/2014
Was thrilled to see a new chap! Can't wait for more!

Thanks for sharing!
jansails chapter 6 . 9/7/2014
What a night for Edward.
Gib must not look at all like Edward or Ben would have commented on how the two resemble one another, especially with them sitting side-by-side on the piano bench playing & again on the bar stools side-by-side.
My ex-husband & I split up when our son was 5 years old, the ex pretty much abandoned our son who was then raised from the age of 6 by my husband Lee.
At 34 yrs. old, my son retains some mannerisms, height, & certainly body shape which belong to his biological father even though he considers his step & adoptive father as his Dad- they look nothing alike.
Bella couldn't resist coming to see Edward, she got quite the show, Gib playing his heart out, then a piano duet with his biological father!
Well, the cat's out of the bag as far as Bella, but how quickly will Edward learn Gib is his son?
jansails/jan2
cejsmom chapter 6 . 9/7/2014
Oh the anticipation is killer. And Gibson was great. Poor guy. I hope he got some answers.
crackupmonkey chapter 6 . 9/7/2014