Reviews for Love's Flame
It was good but more devolopnent would make this betterr
obsessive-anime-freek-1 chapter 1 . 7/28
Wow cute. Please write more! So cute!
Nalu is life chapter 1 . 7/10
I love the ending and I know what you mean Gajeel

So dirty. Is is weird that I want to be Lucy right now?

That is it Natsu get her on the bed

Sequel to this please

Pretty please with a cherry on top
maybe some whipped cream
shut up
Natsu'sSister chapter 1 . 4/19
Nice job bro/Natsu my bro got a girl
kitty-soft-paws chapter 1 . 4/9
Your story is amazing! (I kinda fell sorry for Lucy at the end. So much for taking it "slow".) I really like your key design at the top. Is the heart part for Natsu's "heart" or because that's part of Lucy's name?
Anyway, great story!
Adorable! Best one shot fanfiction I've read till now... It is just so cute.. And natsu and lucy's reaction are just so in sync with their characters! I love this story! Please write more! Can't wait to read it! :)
dahgurlypsycho chapter 1 . 3/30
aye gajeel knows what's up
Devin chapter 1 . 2/27
Hey, I just started reading the manga on fairytail n it is great. I love your story Nalu its awesome I wish you can write more. But if you do my email is devinmajor0112 .
It felt a little OOC, but I still loved it. :)
charlee chapter 1 . 2/18
love it! but how do yu get pictures?
Idea person chapter 1 . 1/14
I dunnnooo it doesn't seem like Natsu to confess exactly like that... I would just see him saying "it's the key to my heart Luce!" And then she is all flustered and stammered and then she could be all like "WHAT THE HELL NATSU?! YOU CANT JUST SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT WITH NO MEANING BEHIND IT! HASNT ANYONE EVER TOLD YOU NOT TO MESS WITH PEOPLES FEELINGS?!" And then everyone goes silent and then Natsu says with a pouty face "but I do mean it..." And she would be all like w-what and then he would kiss her and then your version of the rest of the story as followed :3
Empress of Everything chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
Awwww... He gave her the key to his heart? That's so sweet! Natsu is such a dork but he's Lucy's dork. :) The way he was avoiding her was funny. ;)
Cute kawaii story!
carla chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
amma gosh yaaaaas dis story is amazing
SayMrrp chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
I thought it'd be something super magical, but in some ways, it is!

The art's awesome!