Reviews for Love's Flame
O_O

Big fat in love me...
not telling chapter 1 . 7/2
i found this soooooooooooooooo intresting i loved it keep up the good work!
I love this fan fiction about lucy and natsu can you do a nother one or like a part two cause I want to know if natsu kisses Lucy i need to know now i have more stuff to read and that is fan fiction I am actually reading the manga of fairy tail and now I have fan fiction I can read so if you want pls make a part two and if you already did then I'll go read it
agrestive chapter 1 . 1/2
sprit world? I didn't know this was avatar the last airbender/the legend of korra :0
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2016
Lemony lemony lemony (you naughty Gajeel)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2016
It was good but more devolopnent would make this betterr
obsessive-anime-freek-1 chapter 1 . 7/28/2016
Wow cute. Please write more! So cute!
Nalu is life chapter 1 . 7/10/2016
I love the ending and I know what you mean Gajeel

So dirty. Is is weird that I want to be Lucy right now?

That is it Natsu get her on the bed

Sequel to this please

Pretty please with a cherry on top
maybe some whipped cream
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2016
shut up
Natsu'sSister chapter 1 . 4/19/2016
Nice job bro/Natsu my bro got a girl
kitty-soft-paws chapter 1 . 4/9/2016
Your story is amazing! (I kinda fell sorry for Lucy at the end. So much for taking it "slow".) I really like your key design at the top. Is the heart part for Natsu's "heart" or because that's part of Lucy's name?
Anyway, great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2016
Adorable! Best one shot fanfiction I've read till now... It is just so cute.. And natsu and lucy's reaction are just so in sync with their characters! I love this story! Please write more! Can't wait to read it! :)
dahgurlypsycho chapter 1 . 3/30/2016
aye gajeel knows what's up
Devin chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
Hey, I just started reading the manga on fairytail n it is great. I love your story Nalu its awesome I wish you can write more. But if you do my email is devinmajor0112 .
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2016
It felt a little OOC, but I still loved it. :)