Reviews for Mass Effect: Peroration
Banator chapter 8 . 12/4/2014
This was an awesome story, you a great writer, I plan to check out some of your other works.
Banator chapter 4 . 12/4/2014
Great take on indoctrination, I very much enjoyed this chapter. I look forward to where you will take this story.
lunchmeat5000 chapter 8 . 7/2/2014
If ME3 ended like this, I could have walked away feeling complete, instead of incoherently screaming profanities at my pc for a hour. Makes way more sense than the original story line.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/28/2014
THIS IS THE FUCKING ENDING I WANTED DAMN IT.
kill-phil chapter 8 . 5/20/2014
So, i had this story opened in a tab for a while now, but i just hadn't the time to actually read it. Thank god i took the time today :D I mean the story is brilliant. From all stories that dealt with exclusively with the ME3 ending that i read so far ( a lot actually :D) i can gladly say that this is one of the best. There is really thought behind it. Especially in chapter 3 with the inner fight in Shep's mind and the whole indoctrination process. It was badass. I read about that idea a few times, but i don't think that i read about this in such a detailed way. Well done sir. Very well done!

The little changes you made in dialogue and scenes as well, are good and are fitting. No character was OOC. They all were like i picture them.

The fight with the Illusive man was awesome. I was really excited while reading it. Same goes to the shuttle scene. Very good work.

SInce i'm a big team Dextro fan i especially looked for their interactions. I have to say that the Tali romance as well as the Garrus bromance are well executed I thank you for that.
Only thing i think that could be different is Tali's appearance, maybe giving as few details as possible so that the reader can imagine her like he think she looks Problem is that some scenes wouldn't work then. So i see why got into detail there. In the end, i was able to cope with it. Her character is what counts after all and you did a good job with that :D

The ending scene cool. Good choice for the ending scene.

Overall a really good story i enjoyed every bit of it. Thanks for sharing :D

Cheers from Germany,

Phil
cryoburn72 chapter 8 . 5/18/2014
That was very good! Loved it!
Potatohed chapter 3 . 5/7/2014
Assuming Direct Control...
Does this mean a Reaper-controlled Shepard?
Man, I am excited for more! :D