Reviews for Rough Waters
Traitor of All Traitors chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
I had just realized that I never reviewed this good story. You need to make a sequel to this! It's too good to stand alone. Check out my story Different from You, and maybe you'll see that I'm right.
Don-Jam chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
A bite quick, and when all the people died they dissolved into LCL, so no billions of dead bodys strewn around. But I did like it, I can see some OOC, but the world jest come to an end(I'd think that make us all a bite OOC)
XRaiderV1 chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
wow, this story's pretty good, I enjoyed the part where they were exploring a bit.
shippuuden chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
How many times did you actually watch the movie? Misato was shot in her back not her arm. This story is so...unrealistic.
KAZEONI chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
This was a good story it had a nice plot and some funny parts too it also had drama and I like that in a fan fic. have you read the S&A fic called "After Impact"? if not you should its like yours but longer still this was a good one you should no need to write a sequel for this SOON.
KdaAnimefan chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
your story rocks, i really enjoy the pregnancy bit, looking at your works i doubt there will be a sequel, but still awesome story
Kotetsu 117 chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
God
Dangel29 chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
Keep up the good work.
Araglar chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
NICE!
The Glorious Executioner chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
Totally a kickass chapter. You should really continue this, ya know?
The Shinji and Asuka fanatic chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
This fic was beautiful.I whould like to see their children in the should update.
xavier chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
i think that should make a story in which asuka and shinji has 4 children (2boys, 2 girls) and is rated 4 Mature
Syaoran Li Clow chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
So sweet... a Post-EofE tale.

Great jjob!
Your mama chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
Wow, you should really make a second chapter to this.
OtakuAnime131 chapter 1 . 4/15/2006