Reviews for What Hope Brings
Gina chapter 6 . 7/28/2017
This was a great idea and I loved reading the story. I'm just sad to see it stop with no ending.
buterflypuss chapter 6 . 7/25/2017
decent chap
jupimako chapter 5 . 6/15/2017
Thanks for a great update!
Coru 32 chapter 5 . 6/9/2017
thank you for the story it is wonderful I really hope you continue it
Guest chapter 5 . 6/8/2017
This is amazing and ,and...I don't even know!
Kitsune Twins chapter 5 . 6/7/2017
You've got one major type-o in this and that is the word "ancestors".

Ancestors definition is: "A person, typically one more remote than a grandparent, from whom one is descended."

The word you need is "descendant." descendant means: "A person, plant, or animal that is descended from a particular ancestor."

If your unsure of the definition that I gave please google it or how ever you look up words yourself. Other then that please update soon as i like where you are going with this so far and my only other request is that you at finish the story if possible as a lot of good ones remain unfinished.
candinaru25 chapter 5 . 6/7/2017
you got me interested in this story
buterflypuss chapter 5 . 6/7/2017
good chap
thewolf74 chapter 5 . 6/7/2017
Wow. I'm happy that they are reunited. Please update soon...
blackangel150 chapter 5 . 6/7/2017
Hahah Harry is going to have to get used to having an overprotective family now.. where is estel
Firedragon99 chapter 5 . 6/7/2017
Oh I can't wait for Harry to meet Aragon and his rangers. Hey wait a minute does that mean that Aragon Andy Sirius aka Braig are brothers?
DarkRavie chapter 5 . 6/7/2017
I really like your story. It's an excellent read and I look forward to reading what happens in your next chapter.
V. L. Crawford chapter 5 . 6/7/2017
I really enjoyed the original of this but the newer version is even better. I can't wait to read more.
Riddle-Snape chapter 5 . 6/7/2017
hmmm, nice chap, glad that harry is now happy... tho i wonder what elf name he could get... well, if he will get one... hope you will update soon
RainRaven chapter 4 . 6/6/2017
Is this going to have romance in it? Harry paired with someone or just family and action? If you plan to pair Harry, may I suggest Glorfindel? It is rare to find that pairing.