Reviews for Secret Lovers
jbXCR12 chapter 61 . 5/6/2021
It’s been years since I’ve read this story and I recently thought about it and decided to reread it, and all I have to say is that it truly is a marvelous journey. Going through the whole thing was really truly a blast to the past and I loved every second of it. Truly a wonderful story I had fun reading it.
Guest chapter 61 . 1/31/2021
OMG I LOVE IT IN NATSU POV TO
Guest chapter 12 . 1/26/2021
No Lucy dont cheat on Natsu!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/25/2021
I know his name. Its starts with an N!
fruitylooppss chapter 1 . 1/16/2021
honestly every year i come back a few times to reread it, it gets me through tough ass times.
StanWasHere chapter 45 . 11/27/2020
This chapter hit really close to home for me. From the thoughts Lucy is having about Natsu possibly cheating on her to her having to essentially break up with him. This hits unbearably close to home. And you did it so incredibly well. Every thought that I was having during that hard time seems to be perfectly reflected in this chapter. That kind of writing is amazing and extremely hard to come by. Brava, writer. I cannot wait to read more.
02ynwa chapter 1 . 10/4/2020
every once in a while I come back to read this story. it gives me a warm nostalgic feelings and reminds me of the tears I shed once lucy and natsu got together. i doubt you’ll see this but thank you for writing this story 3
AcidESP chapter 61 . 8/9/2020
a very good story for a cloudy Sunday like today, I loved it from beginning to end, all in one day, see you, greetings, congratulations, bye!
Well wisher04 chapter 61 . 8/4/2020
I might be late reading this! I started it few days back and i completed it now and i would say it was the best nalu fanfic i have ever read! So much emotions! It was a rollercoster ride :)
Ninjini chapter 61 . 8/1/2020
I loved this story so much, your writing is amazing and it really makes me feel like I’m actually there. I read this for I think 12 hours straight, only stopping for food. I ended up finishing at 2 am, put on one of my favorite songs to calm myself down, and I just started crying. I ended up crying for 30 minutes. My situation isn’t that good but the emotions kept building up and wouldn’t come out. Your story helped me and I feel much better now. I know I’m late and you’ll probably never see this, but keep up the good work and never stop writing.
Love, me
ImagineMagicForever13 chapter 9 . 7/16/2020
As I read the line about it being a pandemic- I realized that this is the year 2020 and I find my self laughing at a dark humor. A humor that most people won’t get years from now if this doesn’t end up in our history books.
wondxrlustxoxo chapter 61 . 5/12/2020
Oldie but a goodie ️
kaylie17450 chapter 61 . 5/11/2020
amazing! I loved this fic so much T v T
Wynterlace chapter 1 . 3/10/2020
Cute story, continue writing
CelestialDreamer15 chapter 1 . 1/2/2020
Read this is in one day and was so worth it!
2,336 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »