Reviews for The Basement
MeriSalope chapter 8 . 11/8/2014
nicely done! you juggled a high level of angst against burgeoning relief quite well. thank you for the tale.
Gwid chapter 8 . 10/25/2014
a Great story :)
I liked it from the first moment an read it allat once.
So i'm sorry to just leave u one review ;)
Nathissica chapter 8 . 8/12/2014
I loved this story! You stayed so true to the characters!
Frakking Toasters chapter 8 . 8/10/2014
I really enjoyed this. Seeing Tony so vulnerable was really difficult, but you wrote him perfectly. This final chapter was awesome. xo
Doublesims chapter 8 . 8/8/2014
As soon as I read Navy haters I just knew Timbwas the one to get hurt.
Great story enjoyed it.
-Doublesims
Nightstalcer chapter 8 . 8/8/2014
It was a very good story and I like the end but that screams after a sequel, if you know what I mean.
I love that you just messed up Tonys head and that whole idea of someone drugging and messing with them as a sick game as you called it is awesome.
Yes, I have to admit I like seeing them hurt but oh well this is Canon. I know no other series where the main characters are that often hurt and/or damaged. I also love that the show knows that normally none of them is fit to work in such a job and stay mentally sane and that most of them are already insane but that this thing is also the reason why they are so damn good at their profession.
So maybe you could do a sequel and explore the idea of torture of the mind a bit more because I think especially for Tony this is not done yet and propably will never be. I get that one has to find an end at some point and streching is endlessly is not doing the fanfiction any favor either but I just think that it is a bit of a waste of such a good idea.

Just to get that straight, the story is awesome, is also written awesome, the characters are very in character and I enjoyed reading it to the end and I was very exited every time a new chapter came out.
Servant05 chapter 8 . 8/6/2014
Fantastic! Sad to see it end, but another wonderful story has been finished. As always, I anxiously await whatever new adventure you will have for us. Thank you!
smartkid37 chapter 8 . 8/6/2014
Bravo!
VG LittleBear chapter 8 . 8/6/2014
Hi, it's the end already? But a nice one, pudding included! Tim woke up for good, and immediately worried about Tony. He reassures Tony, and all is well despite the need for hospital for Tim. Enjoyed it, thanks!
Thanks for sharing this story! Until the next time, cheers!
Fingersnaps chapter 8 . 8/6/2014
I think it's true that Tim would hate being reliant on others, and he definitely doesn't like being the centre of attention! The way you showed all his emotions as he regained consciousness was really good, the disorientation and slowly dawning truth...excellent. Getting Tony's attention was a classic piece of using what's at hand! :)

The more serious parts of the conversation were handled with sensitivity and truth, things were said that needed to be, and it wasn't only Tony who needed reassurance that they could deal with what happened in the basement. A super concluding chapter to what has been a very fine team story! I'm hoping it won't be too long before we see an other story from you, thanks for this one, I loved it!
donna2712 chapter 8 . 8/6/2014
Nice story. I enjoyed it and will read another if you write one.
Sue Dooley chapter 8 . 8/6/2014
Outstanding!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/6/2014
Nice job with the final chapter! The pudding cup was a great idea! You set just the right tone, not overly emotional or awkward.
hostaqueen chapter 8 . 8/6/2014
Thanks for the enjoyable story. I look forward to more.
tealrose chapter 8 . 8/6/2014