Reviews for Alone Time
BlankMoniker chapter 1 . 8/25/2016
Love it!
what evil lurks chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
All I can say is that it's a pity you don't think smut is your thing cos that was some damn fine smut! More personal and less cliche'd than a lot of the stuff I've read.
annibelle chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
I've read this before, but I just read it again. So incredibly delicious! Uggggh. Just everything about this story is PERFECT!
dkflpn chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
that was perfect, he is always watching her. I loved the way he caught her off guard
stephlml chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Hellfire! That was hot! PLEASE continue this! Don't doubt your skills at all. Seriously, that was so good. MORE PLEASE!
deniselynne1966 chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
Wow... ;)
Little Cinch chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
OH, man, talk about a tease. And I mean YOU, putting this out there and then saying NO MORE! This was wicked hot - like, scorching! Maybe it's not your thing, but maybe if you gave it a chance? Try everything twice and all that? Cuz it would be a damn shame if this was your last one!
eieball326 chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
That was good but he should have sucked the juice off his fingers?!
Carylrocks chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
That was amazing and I hope you change your mind and continue it. Daryl deserves some rhythm too! Def your thing!
dmm chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Woop woop, tests how you write a journey.
Amazing. Can hardly catch . need another chapter and now...for start...
petitegone chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Hot damn! For your first MA, what a way to go!

I really like the idea of Daryl being so in tune with Carol's habits and movements. It's just so...Daryl. That's the best way I can describe it!
Alcare2105 chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
I can't believe this was your first M... and ME, I'm sure this IS actually your thing, and I really hope there will be more in the future. This story is really hot and beautifully written. I like Daryl observing all the details about Carol, and his confidence when he decides to 'help' her. :) Please let there be more of that. Maybe a little something about Carol being the one who helps HIM? Anyway, I really liked your story. :)
Dixonrocks chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
That was hot. Very very good! Mia
Laurie chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Hope you were not serious about this being a one time thing. It was fantastic.
Fairies Masquerade chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
Why Meryl, you sly minx. You've been holding out on me! This was simply delicious. You should do this more often. ;)