Reviews for Always Somewhere Close
Kdmr87 chapter 1 . 3/29
love love love love love love love love love love it
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
Awesome one shot, I loved it.

Dani
Rainbowbrite0006 chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
Loved this! So good!
VampireGleek77 chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
This was fantastic! Loved it!
MajoringInMinors chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Oh I was so happy to see that you had posted a new Puckleberry story! You have not lost your touch with these two. You completely had Puck's voice down, I really enjoyed seeing this from his point of view. I don't know how many times I found myself cracking up at Puck. After reading your story I remembered how much I loved Rachel and Puck, and now I am feeling extremely nostalgic and will probably reread all my favorite Puckleberry fics. Thank you so much for posting this. You wrote beautifully and stayed true to both characters. I stopped watching Glee a long while ago, but I am going to take this fic as my canon.
Sophia01 chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
PUCKLEBERRY! So happy when I saw that you heve writed a new story, and this one makes want to go and re-read your pilot puck fic!
zazou1976 chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
I have missed your writing, you have been one of my (if not my) favorite Puckleberry writer. Even though it has been a year, you still have their voices down perfectly. As always amazing story, love their interactions, this is Puckleberry at its best.
Demonrose chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
I live in new Jersey
Yha Jersey
alg518 chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
So happy to see you write Puckleberry again. You are one of my favorites! Awesome story. Will you be writing more of them?
Ms.allea chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Keep wrting Puckleberry, you're so good at it. This story is perfect!
greygoyle chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Thank you for giving us an older, more mature Puck and Rachel. Lovely story, ecxellent voices.
bella0148 chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
i LOVED this. it's embarrassing how many times i've read it now. you haven't lost it - it's just as good as all your other puckleberry fics I've read.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Thank you I've been going puckelberry withdrawls...loved it!
crislin chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
You hve no idea how much I miss your Glee storys! I wish you could make these a long story!
piper-h-99 chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
I loved it and am hoping for more!