Reviews for Walking In the Light
CatatonicGamer chapter 15 . 8/18
This is a -damn- fine story. Quite honestly, it's one of the best on this site, let alone fandom.
Celeste chapter 15 . 6/15
The pacing and setup was brilliant. I don't think I've ever read a ZAGR, heck an Invader Zim fanfic as moving as this one. It was so easy to mold the characters into something entirely different for the sake of plot or drama, but you kept them themselves. It's hard to develop a character believably, and you definitely pulled it off. I never once felt bored or could even predict what would happen in the end. I was in suspense the entire time and honestly I haven't felt that way reading fanfics in a long time. I'm a broken record at this point, but well done! I loved it!
R.S.L chapter 15 . 12/18/2014
i really loved it it was sad an happy this was so cool
6TheCrookedMan9 chapter 15 . 7/20/2014
By far this has been one of the best stories ive read on here kudos
Cindy Cerberus chapter 15 . 11/22/2012
I feel like cry...
The ending was happy but in a sicking sweet way.
Made me want to cry.
Man, I emotional.
Flameear chapter 15 . 11/1/2012
I loved it :) thanks for creating it really. It's a feasible storie with the charterers in carri
Supersaudrey chapter 15 . 10/4/2012
I cried SO MANY TIMES while reading this! I LOVE IT!
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 15 . 8/4/2012
Wow, that was a great read. You write very well. Good luck on your future endeavors!
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 11 . 8/4/2012
I'm really enjoying this fic so far. Especially "Part 2" which pleasantly surprised me. You really have a way of developing characters well!
Occulta Succinum chapter 15 . 8/3/2012
I have read this so many times it's not even funny, but it makes me cry EVERY SINGLE TIME. I absolutely love it. Definitely one of my favorites ever.

Yep, I'm still crying. XD
tray125 chapter 15 . 5/27/2012
wow i just finish reading this in one day and i dont know how to describe how awesome this story is. i hope you write a seqeul talking about what happened next with dib alive. please keep writing awesome stories like this one!
Invader Tekk chapter 12 . 3/17/2012
Wow, I could never make a story this great. Cant wait to read more. Hope you kept up the good work
Invader Tekk chapter 10 . 3/9/2012
I love this so far! I just hope the rest is as great as it is so far!
Phsycofangirl16 chapter 15 . 2/16/2012
legasp your by far the first person to make a fanfic that made me feel alot of emotions, i was very moved by this story :) i must say you have an awsome way of writing good job
MissBliss8527 chapter 15 . 1/25/2012
I love happy endings. :) Now off to bed with me before I become overtired. G'night and thanks for the read. :)