Reviews for Awkward Reunions
lilyblaney chapter 1 . 8/21/2017
This is perfect. Must reunion stories don't feel awkward enough, almost. And Harry never feels... quite right. He fought a war. He died, if just for a moment. He should be more haunted, you know? This was just right: it had all the right details. I loved it.
Ebenbild chapter 1 . 2/10/2016
I definitely loved this! I loved how awkward they still were and how Harry describes Ginny and the whole reunion as well!
Thanks for sharing this.
Ebenbild
nayin17 chapter 1 . 2/1/2016
She's like the sun coming back...love this
ctc chapter 1 . 9/10/2015
Fallow51 chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
Kudos :)
Naureen97 chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
Very realistic, I can imagine this being canon. Good job!

-o-Naureen-o-
snowy1219 chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
This one is awesome. really.
I think you got Dudley's thoughts and his change of view quite accurately.
Oh and I absolutely love the scene where Harry just stands there making that BEAUTIFUL speech and Dudley watching him with the fading twilight and all that. It makes such a beautiful picture, a bit magical, even.
Estel-Undomiel25 chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
I love that in this story you showed how Dudley has grown and recognizes what his family did to Harry, but you also keep the awkwardness that would definitely be there between them. And I positively love the line: "She's like the sun coming back. Like magic and phoenix song and everything worth having." omg that is freaking beautiful. I was thinking of finding some HarryxGinny artwork online and trying to make a photo edit with that quote (sourcing your story, of course).
Anyway, keep up the good work :)
foolondahill17 chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
This gorgeous, really phenomenal. You have Dudley's voice perfectly, his thoughts and changing views of the world are spot-on. He's really grown up just as I could see him doing so in the book. I loved the touch you added bout Dudley yearning, just a bit, for the magical world he's never known. I was also able to grasp such a stark picture of Harry after the war. You've really done a wonderful job with this.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
really, really want a sequel to this. pretty please with cherries on top? its just so...nrgh...i dunno, but i just want to now know how they continue and if they meet again and dudley at the wedding and growing up and urgh. you're just so good!
seriesreader chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Enjoyed this one very much! Good job!
EmptySurface chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Another story worth following in the hopes that there will be something more :)
jason.matthews.940436 chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
What a reunion. Is there any more? I think that Dudley and Harry could become more friendlier with each other.
Librarian73 chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Love love
PhoenixWild25236 chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Fantastic! The thought that this situation even occurred never crossed my mind, and yet you painted a perfect picture of how it probably happened. Well done. I'm excited to see more of your work.