Reviews for Don't Forget Me
Spiritsoul108 chapter 7 . 4/7/2016
I love your fanfic! It's amazing! I could never write something that good. I can't get ideas onto paper in an efective way. Please continue it? That would make me very happy!
justanotheryaoifanboy01 chapter 7 . 12/31/2015
I hope you continue this even if it has been a while since you last updated, I'll keep waiting because this is one of my favorite Free! fics
sexythroatbitchohyescats chapter 7 . 10/21/2015
Okay, I just want to say that this is one of my favorite Free! fics (like favorite of favorites) and that's amazing, because 1) I read way too many Free! fics and 2) I read a lot of really good Free! fics (at least I think I have pretty good taste...) and 3) it's written in first person for MAKOTO which is very, very difficult to pull off in my opinion.

I feel in love with this fic five months ago (and I feel the not having time to write/not feeling attached to a fic anymore on a spiritual level, so I'm just being selfish), and I never said anything, but...

I would love to know how the story ends.
NyxLied chapter 7 . 5/2/2015
Great chapter! I'm glad Mako remembered Haru. Please a hot scene to follow! :)
smartbrainmonkey chapter 7 . 4/8/2015
(Sorry for not logging in!)
Don't apologize- I loved the new chapter! Totally worth the wait:) I almost fell out of the Free! fandom and this fic has rekindled my love for it 3 Keep writing!
Miimuu chapter 7 . 3/31/2015
This is so good oh my god you got me so hooked! I constantly check if you updated and ugh, I just can't get enough of this! Thank you for writing this and I can't wait to see what happens! ️
Nannny chapter 7 . 3/28/2015
Don't be sorry, I really liked this chapter, I have really been enjoying all your fic. I hadn't been here since when started this project but... I have to confes you something, my mother tongue isn't English, actually I'm a kick in the ass in it, but I liked your fic that much since the first chapter that I continued reading it even though it was in English.
You don't have to pressure you that much.
Until the next chapter (whenever it comes)
supremekikay24 chapter 7 . 3/26/2015
Oh...
dangxiaolong chapter 7 . 3/25/2015
Don't be sorry, it was great! Keep up the good work :D
FujoshiFic chapter 7 . 3/25/2015
I swear to god if you don't update anytime soon I might murder myself.

OMG ONG OMG OMH SOOOO SOOOO AMAzing ADORABLE CUTE AND I DONT KNOW WHAT I SHOULD SAY
SO MANY FEELS

YOU HAVENT UPDATED IN A WHILE AND THEN YOU DO AND IM JUST TEARS YES!

I love this please update I want to see what happens in Makoto's place ;).

Anyway. I love haru in this fic and I adore makoto and want to have both of their babies (I don't even think that's possible.)

PLEAZS UPDATE
Eren Heichou chapter 6 . 2/27/2015
FREAKIN SHI- *faints from holding my breath* That...that..THAT cliffhanger is going to kill me! What's gonna happen now? Ahhhhhhh Makotooo! Haruuu! I need to know what's next. I hope you'll still update this and thanks for the amazing story
GingerificFabulousTime chapter 6 . 2/7/2015
Ahh more suspense! I can't wait for more! You're a great author!
GingerificFabulousTime chapter 5 . 2/7/2015
Eeeeeee I want to know what's going on! I can't handle the suspense!
GingerificFabulousTime chapter 4 . 2/7/2015
This is so hot omg. I just. I just love you. I could read this a billion times and never get sick of it.
GingerificFabulousTime chapter 3 . 2/7/2015
Such a sweet chapter! I love Makoto! He's always sweet, but this is so fluffy near the end and love it