Reviews for Deception
Aquaknite chapter 34 . 7/27
OMG! How is it that I'm just now getting to this story?! It was absolutely fantastic! I haven't enjoyed a story as much as I did this! The flow, the humor, the emotions, everything was just so throughly thought out and riveting!
Lenken chapter 13 . 6/4
oh i didn't knw its already uploaded in ao3, thanks!
Lenken chapter 11 . 6/4
while sasuke is worried about the age this whole time, i'm worried about who's toppingthe best probable would be both)
Lenken chapter 12 . 6/4
mask...parter...ugh i'm really hoping it isn't who i think it is, not my black sheep
Ciara Hunt1 chapter 34 . 2/7
Loved loved LOVED this story and your writing! Obviously I’m gonna make my way through all of your stories now lol

The ONLY small blip that kabuto could’ve used would be that the cops collected clothes from naruto where O’s blood splattered… but if he was shot at when he was getting out of the shower, how did he get clothes on that had blood splatter like that?
lara5170 chapter 34 . 1/4
Great story
Emoucha chapter 1 . 10/23/2021
I just finished your story on AO3 (I wanted to readthe good stuffand I don’t know what to do with my life now….. It was a fantastic journey. I love how their relationship evolves. Merci beaucoup !
sgriffin730 chapter 34 . 5/28/2021
this was AMAZING!
09988888778 chapter 1 . 4/13/2021
Itachiwifeyyy chapter 2 . 3/3/2021
you are crazy talented (O-O)
666snoopy chapter 34 . 1/3/2021
Great job! I loved this story!
emowoods205 chapter 16 . 12/7/2020
I'm starting to ship ShikaGaara and KakaSaku XD
Midnight Diviner chapter 34 . 11/29/2020
Wooooooooow! I dont think I've ever committed this much to reading a story. It was great! You are great! Haters gonna hate! Im super sad that people reported the story and complained, because this was pure gold. Even with it being longer, I put in all of my extra time to read it and I am so impressed. Your story is by far one of my favs and I've been a shipper/fanfic reader for at least the past 10 years. Absolutely LOVE your story! You're such a talented author :)
Kanashimi77 chapter 34 . 8/19/2020
OH. MY. GOD!

This fix was absolute gold! I can't believe it's OVER! I binged this book in two days straight. I absolutely loved it. I really like the relationship between saunaru, and Itachi was so bombbbb! You totally nailed his attitude! I laughed so much throughout the story, thank you soon much. You're a absolute GENIUS! Word cannot describe how much I loves this. MUAH! j
Msscleverfox chapter 6 . 6/11/2020
Ok what is going on in this chapter. Incomplete sentences and I can’t follow what is happening. Good story though but this chapter need a re-edit to it. It’s broken up half way down.
1,514 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »