Reviews for Home is Where the Heart Is
Late Night Dreamer chapter 1 . 7/13/2018
This was so cute I love this so much
Sillvog chapter 1 . 3/1/2018
This truly is a wonderfully done one-shot. This is my second time re-reading this. I'm actually surprised I didn't review it the first time. And just like last time, after reading this I'm off to find more of this crossover to read~!
Wicked.Onna chapter 1 . 10/7/2017
It was a great story I really truly believe that she have a small sequel maybe a marriage if you babies that's always nice
LovelyPolkaDots chapter 1 . 9/8/2017
This is ridiculously adorable. Loved it from start to end. Even though it was a bit vague, everything was transitioned brilliantly. I'm glad they found each other after separation.
KitBitMe chapter 1 . 1/16/2016
So cute T-T i wish i found this fic sooner! Awesome job, i loved it
SilverontheRose chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
I like it! Well written and contained, with few mistakes. Brava on such a hard crossover!
Bloodcherry chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
Loved loved loved it. It actually made me tear up at the end, I hate you. (I want more, damn) This is absolutely amazing, it goes directly to my favorites. This is just urgh, I'm having way to much trouble writing out what I felt and what I liked the most. Just everything. It's perfect.
Keep up the amazing work,
Bloodcherry
dxlmao chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
OMG, I loved it! Good job! I just wish the romance would have expanded a little.
XxVongola JuudaimeHimexX chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
I LOVE IT! TTATT If it is possible, please please please make a sequel, nee?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
This was great! I hope you do another Kagome/Kenshin story. There are not enough. :)
mia1837 chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
I absolutely adore this one shot ! One of the best I have read ! Most defiantly favoriting this fic !
tinabug chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
loved this very much
Beloved Daughter chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Really cute short story. Loved it. Thanks for writing and posting!
g2fan chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Will there be a sequel? I hope so.
Valleygoat chapter 1 . 5/16/2014