Reviews for Choice
bloodymary2 chapter 25 . 9/17
I really like this story... do you have any plans of continuing it or is it in hiatus?
Pls come back
joyndoug97 chapter 25 . 7/15
I just recently discovered this story and have done nothing but read it since! This story is absolutely wonderful and I’m so grateful I found it! Regina’s vulnerability and bravery has been fantastic, Robin’s love and loyalty is inspirational, Henry’s confusions yet continued love of Regina was perfect and I love the new friendship forming between Regina and Emma.
Please come back
ForeverOutlawQueen1 chapter 25 . 5/26
I love this story I hope you decide to update this sometime.
Countess Calliopoleia chapter 25 . 5/17
HEY! It's been ages. An update would be nice though
Nana chapter 25 . 4/1
Hi, is there any chace that we're gonna have an update? I'm sorry if I bothered you it's just that I love this fanfic so much and I'd love to see how things work out to be. Hope to see you soon bye
Everyday I come here hoping I'll read an update but nah
Update please!
Missing this fic so much
wickedshenanigans chapter 25 . 1/27
Great chapter, what an emotional roller coaster! Really interesting alternative to have Daniel burst into a crowded Town Hall, and Regina have to have her painful reunion and goodbye with him in front of everyone. I did always kind of wish more people could have seen that intense vulnerability in Regina then, so I found this very effective. My poor baby :( Like Robin, though, I am glad the real story behind her pursuit of Snow came out, and it feels authentic to a Regina at this stage of her development that she would only reveal that unwillingly. It was nice to get the flow-on effect to the Swan Queen friendship, too.
And yay, Robin and Regina made up and cuddled 3 Cuties.
Glad you're pushing on with this, it's still one of my favourite stories ever!
Please please please UPDATE! I couldn’t stop reading from the moment I picked this up!
jennybutts1 chapter 25 . 12/1/2017
Wonderful story. I couldn't stop reading it.
Maryoncer chapter 25 . 11/17/2017
It's actually crazy to think that I started reading this fic back in 2014. I went through my following list - to re-read all my favourites, and I'm glad to see you've updated several times since I stopped reading oq fanfiction. I love it, though! You're a remarkable writer!
Dana chapter 25 . 11/13/2017
I love this story so much, everyday I enter here just to see if there's an update. I hope you'll be back soon :(