Reviews for An Alternate Chain of Events: Volume 4
Crowley90 chapter 11 . 11/3
Long shot here, but it would be great if you ever picked this story back up again.
BeautifulD chapter 11 . 10/17
hey. this is a really great story. I've been looking for this kind of story in a long while. hope you really continue this. i wanna see the end. hehe. thank you and goodluck.
Ches007 chapter 11 . 9/8
Please update this story soon, I have loved reading it. You have written this really well so far, can't wait to see where it goes next!
winniepoohluv chapter 11 . 3/30
I love this story.. Please continue
majamugel chapter 11 . 3/18
Oh please consider continuing this story, I would loooove to read more!
Okaydivergenttribute chapter 11 . 10/7/2016
I LOVE THIS FANFIC AND I REALLY HOPE THAT YOU WILL CONTINUE SOMEDAY
shannyauburn chapter 11 . 9/27/2015
Love the story so far! Can't wait to read more!
Yooodiesdas chapter 11 . 7/31/2015
A fantastic story! You have my respect, you manage in a great way to integrate the living Lily and James into the canon story. I really hope you are going to continue your story, although it has been some time since your last update. I hope to read more of your work soon :)
The Three Stoogies chapter 11 . 7/12/2015
this is a good story can't wait to read more
Latias876 chapter 11 . 5/9/2015
I can't wait for the next update! w
HeRonLove chapter 11 . 2/21/2015
Great chapter.
Fred chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
You did, didn't you? You killed 'em all off in one go. Cissy (who has grown on me, I feel so sorry for - even more, now that she's snuffed it-), Lily and James (who light up the darkness, so now the wick has burnt down).

*glares pointedly* Please, for the love of S.P.E.W., tell me you did NOT do what I think you did.
Fred chapter 10 . 2/19/2015
Oh goodness... Is Barty pretending to be the cat?
Fred chapter 11 . 2/19/2015
IT'S FILCH, INNIT!? I KNEW IT! SLIMY GIT'S BEEN ACTING ODD ALL YEAR! I solved the mystery! It's Filch, too, that's sending Rita the notes? But it's ACTUALLY Barty? He wants to corner them all? Oh gosh... you're gonna kill Lily and James, aren't you? But I thought the point of this story was that James and Lily lived... That's why you split into different volumes, isn't it? Oh no... Please don't! I won't be able to bare it! I hated reading the prologue! I knew what had happened and I didn't want to believe it but it makes so much sense now... PLEASE DON'T!

Update soon! I love your story!
David Fishwick chapter 11 . 2/10/2015
Brilliant idea so far and I hope there is more soon as I am enjoying the story.