Reviews for Heroes VS Villains!
gman5846 chapter 7 . 4/25/2020
I wish this would continue.. :(
lightningblossom23 chapter 6 . 12/20/2019
okay so harold drugged zoey and... poisoned Jo? what’s wrong with that annoying bastard?!
666-addicted-666 chapter 1 . 3/18/2017
Awe, it sucks that this was canceled. I loved this story mainly because it involved a lot of Noah, and the fact that this was pretty funny. I mean, Noah got beat up by an old lady and mistaken for a chick. I laughed so hard. I'll still add this to my follows though, in case those co-writers come back and help you with this again.
TheBlueAzuru chapter 7 . 8/8/2016
I would like if you update! I love this story, much better than the joke that is TDAS. Mainly because Gwuncan is my OTP.
VIPGuest chapter 7 . 7/21/2016
This is one of the few competition Fics that I really love! I really wish u would continue this even without the other co authors
JShark419 chapter 7 . 3/20/2015
Amazing chapter. Loved it all.

Harold's parts were awesome. His annoyance is one small part I love about him. XD Funniest part of this chapter was when everyone wanted to beat him up. (Second being Lightning being a dumbass with Noah and the eggs bit.)

I sure hope that Brick forgives Courtney. Those two are awesome together. Good to see Brick actually stand up for himself though.

Heather vs. Jose, classic.

Keep up the awesome work.
DeliriousDisposition chapter 7 . 2/28/2015
This chapter was pretty good, just didn't like the challenge, haha, but that's not down to you guys. :P

Ugh, Lightning's still here. So is Harold. Ergh.

Brick was like the centre of this chapter, so that was cool.

Courtney is fav. Brick needs to calm down, it's a challenge and his team benefited from it.

Heather fighting Jose was entertaining.

Good job.
WIWAP chapter 7 . 2/22/2015
This is why I love Lightning. Honestly, this chapter highlighted why and the ending, I think Lightning could (PLEASE) be making it far and boy oh boy I wouldn't wanna be Noah, Gwen or Duncan right now.

Great chapter! Really starting to enjoy this fic :)
Zoey101fan3600 chapter 7 . 2/21/2015
LOVED IT...it was awesome seeing Heather beat the shit out of Jose
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 7 . 2/20/2015
Very cool fights here,and it was great to see Heather beating up that jerk. Same with Brick and the sarge.

Keep the good writing.
GreenPokeGuy chapter 7 . 2/20/2015
I liked this chapter! You did really well after the long hiatus.

Fake elimination, huh? Nice twist. Lucky Lightning. :P

The fights were all good, and the Villains sucked, lol.

I think my favourite part of this chapter was the development you gave Brick. It's honestly about time he started standing up for himself, and hopefully he'll be more willing to help Courtney with her problems as her boyfriend. Speaking of which, it's good to see some struggles between them. If it was just smooth sailing I don't think I'd enjoy it as much. So nice job, guys. :)

Can't wait for the next chapter! You three are going great! :)

-Green
Pepe's Red-Eyed Cousin chapter 7 . 2/20/2015
The ending was bang on brilliant! I wasn't expecting it to be a reward challenge, but I'm glad we've got to keep Lightning in the end. I also think the new tension between Brick and Courtney should unlock some more development between the two of them.
Invader Cole chapter 7 . 2/20/2015
I loved this! It has made my favorite episode. When Heather kicked, Jose butt was golden. I would of loved for that to happen in canon. I was kinda supporting Brick and Courtney, but the latter isn't putting in the right effort. I did like that development, Brick got. Other than Gwen I now have someone else to root for.
I'll Cover Angel and Collins chapter 7 . 2/20/2015
I'm really proud of this! You did the ending amazingly! I still love the Heather and Jose thing. Can you love your own writing because I do and I hope people still love this. This may be one of my favorite pieces. I missed this story so damn much!
Lorenzo X chapter 5 . 2/3/2015
In All Three Seasons There Have Been Only Four Power Players And That Courtney, Zoey, Sky And Jasmine. They're really awesome, especially when court and Zoe get mad.