Reviews for The Long and Winding Road
xoxogirlie chapter 3 . 5/29/2016
I swear my heart broke at about 6 different spots throughout the course of this story!
Sharlot chapter 3 . 5/23/2014
Hey chica! Pardon my tardiness! Sheesh! I got caught up in Finale fever and I only just noticed this in my inbox!

Yay! Grats on a great story. I loved seeing the brotherly bond restored on the page here. Lovely work, my dear!

Now go write lots more! :)
Guest chapter 2 . 5/18/2014
Aww I hope that's Sam! Dean needs some brotherly love and comfort.
favoritestory chapter 3 . 5/19/2014
Well written. A great balance of Sam taking a stand for a healthier relationship with Dean while still respecting the heart behind all of Dean's decisions. Really enjoyed how true to the characters this story seems to be. Thanks!
moonlightinparadise chapter 3 . 5/19/2014
Sammy, glad you came in time to save Dean :)
Thanks for sharing this awesome story ;)
emebalia chapter 3 . 5/19/2014
I wish they'd done something like this on the show.
Great story, thanks.
emebalia chapter 2 . 5/19/2014
Oh, Dean ...
emebalia chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
Dean is giving up his pie? He really is dying here.
Zana Zira chapter 3 . 5/19/2014
This was a wonderful story. I'm so glad to have followed it from the beginning. I think after how Season 9 has gone lately, they owe us a MEGA chick-flick moment like this between these two. I just can't take the angst anymore. Great job!
Dean's Worshiper chapter 3 . 5/19/2014
really loved it..its filled my heart with warm happiness..thanks for writing
Sharlot chapter 2 . 5/14/2014
No one can torment Dean Winchester like Dean Winchester can. Poor kid. I'm looking forward to some much needed comfort! /snuffle...
Kayhey chapter 2 . 5/12/2014
I loveddd this! Keep going!
DearHart chapter 2 . 5/13/2014
It freaking BETTER be Sammy! Update soon! Xoxoxo
AndromedaPromes chapter 2 . 5/12/2014
I hope that Sam will be able to help Dean. Please update soon. great story so far.
Zana Zira chapter 2 . 5/12/2014
Aww, Dean... Sam, wherever you went you were gone way too long. You need to set things straight and fast.

Can't wait for the next chapter!