Reviews for Breathe (2am)
Charms22 chapter 1 . 7/23
Wow
Riley Holden chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
Oh, this was nice. I like how you paralleled the two of them needing to breathe through their respective hardships. I also like the prospect of at least some sort of redemption for Ward. Great job!
Aurelia99 chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
This was wonderful! The way it should have been... *sigh*
The thing that really had me choked up was when May told Skye to use her last name. Or all the things May did for Skye, basically.
KyliaQuilor chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
A good fic.
MYWINTERFIREFLY4 chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Oh my Thor ! This was just wow, you had me literally sobbing and clinging to hope just brilliant!
AddisonRules chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Really liked the May/Skye interaction here. Very well done.
Damon's Vampire Barbie chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
This was so amazing please please have a sequel! I need to know what happens to Skyeward
Little-Angry-Kitten chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
So when I started reading I had that off feeling and by the time I reached the part where the way to the clinic I thought 'God! She's going to an abortion isn't she?' You have no idea how relieved I was when I read that she kept it!

Now where May is concerned, the woman is pretty badass we all know that. I think the way your May handled things only made me love her more. I laughed so hard with the way she dropped the bomb to the team!

As for Ward? My dark, black, bitter heart might have felt a little compassion for him. It's not like you tore my heart to pieces, AGAIN, with his story. How do you do that? Actually why do you do that?! Lol I have to admit that I enjoyed a little too much when Ward snapped Garrett's neck but maybe that's just me!

I'd like to point out like the others did that a sequel to this is very much needed. I don't care what Tori says you need to write more! Did she forgave him? Did he met he child? I have to know!
sydcasy chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
Loved it!
a trace of amber chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Oh my god! This is amazing! I loveeee May's perspective, and some of the scenes just got me right in the gut. May blurting out Skye's news to the team to get it done for her, the idea that of course OF COURSE May would be the one that Skye went to when she thought an abortion might fix things. You captured Grant beautifully and the idea that he would need to be drunk constantly fits right with the risk of a decade's worth of guilt hanging over his head. And that baby.. of course that would get Grant where it counted. Fantastic work here!
The Disappearing Me chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
I loved this. 3
NothatRose chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
You cannot leave your heart palpitating ff hanging just there. It will be a terrible waste to not have a sequel. I'm sure me and the other readers would love to see Ward and Skye reunion. And most importantly how Skye would react upon seeing him again.

I am already crying buckets over this. So if you decide to gift us with a scene of Skye placing their child in Ward's arms and there's a report of flooding? You know I'm the source of the flood.

Happy writing!
CaskettOlicityJeca chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
That was incredible! Just curious, was Skye and Ward's baby a boy or a girl?
SamXFraser chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Wow. What an intense and absoluty fantastic Story. I can't stop reading it. Twice. Wonderful. I love the way you discribe the realationship between Skye and May. Lovely.
And Ward in his dark place. Awesome.
Will you write another chapter or a sequel, because that would be nice.
guest chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Good job. U are good writer and so talented.