Reviews for Moving On
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Great job. Would have a great ending to the episode. Enjoyed it lots. Thanks for this.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Great job. Enjoyed it lots.
Castlefan chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Thank you, it's beautiful!
firerosedreamer67 chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Bitter swee. t but a fitting ending. to that part of their story...
FangirlFlo chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Loved how you used the One Republic song for the beginning. Very sweet and I loved that she told Castle about the book signing!
Def to favs ;)
Ps: if u have the time,could I get a review for my one shot?
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
You really have captured Kate's positive emotional turmoil from finally reaching the finish line and allowing herself to break down the walls around her heart completely! Such fantastic imagery!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
Great story. Could have been another way to end the episode with about 5 more minutes. Liked it a lot. Good job.
rckbfan90 chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Brilliant post-ep.
ac28 chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Great ons shot !
dopeysac chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
Great post ep story. I love how she now gets to take down her board and put it in storage. Love that they finally get to move on!
GT500RonSmith chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
Very nice! Roy definitely redeemed himself! Sadly, they lose their hideaway escape place to have some private moments! Maybe they can get a new one!

I like that they are celebrating with a going away bang!
concreteangel16 chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
Very realistic to the characters and the show.
Love.
GuppyintheOcean chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
First, I love your story. It feels authentic and right for this moment in time.

My only disappointment is that I believe, when Kate shared that Castle's books helped her when her mother was first murdered, it will be a much more in depth discussion. Castle will have questions; Kate will explain more thoroughly and feelings about that time will be shared. It will become a true shared moment of reflection, insight gaining, and common knowledge going forward.
Mark C chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
I really liked how you had Kate move on from finally nailing Bracken and then taking down her murder board. It certainly was cathartic for her especially having Castle help her. Kate was free to move on and you did an excellent job in showing it.

Loved the ending because it was so a Castle-like thing to do before Kate would leave her apartment for the last time.

Excellent job.