Reviews for Imperfect Memories
Hexenwerk chapter 23 . 8/29/2018
This is such a cute story! Oh no, that ending, though!
Cyril Smith chapter 22 . 8/28/2015
"I will marry the crap out of you" ~~~ I think I laughed out loud :-)
Cyril Smith chapter 20 . 8/27/2015
Tamsin noooooooooooooo...
Cyril Smith chapter 13 . 8/26/2015
Okay, so, I admit this sip seemed a little crazy to me at first - but I think this chapter convinced me its as crazy as anything else we've seen! Lauren and Kenzi are both scrappy survivors - I never really considered that fact but it's true.
Cyril Smith chapter 7 . 8/26/2015
I think you were very clear in how Evony had Lauren's & Kenzi's memories manipulated - but that might have been a really fun vignette to describe; Evony standing over the memory-Fae like a demented puppet-master, picking and choosing what to bury and what to discard.
Cyril Smith chapter 5 . 8/26/2015
I like that you compared 'Natasha's' cubicle the trunk she was trapped in. That's quite an image.
Titanreader chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
While I'm not usually a fan of Kenzi in a lesbian pairing, this fic is totally awesome.
zshep chapter 17 . 7/18/2014
Your work is filled with brilliant twists and hilarious moments! I love it! Okay, back to reading.
123444444 chapter 23 . 7/7/2014
Oohhh, drama up ahead! Love it! Bo going crazy! I kinda miss Doccubus but Kenzi...
wickedmythos94 chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
I love this pairing! not many fics out there with it. can't wait for the sequel :)
Veria chapter 23 . 7/8/2014
oh gosh Tamsin is such a cutie and her personality. Love how you write her. Love the family aspect of Lauren, Kenzi and Tamsin.
Kobizen chapter 23 . 7/8/2014
WOW! This story is unbelievable! Very well done Paige! Well done! I just can't wait for the sequel!
Shadowedkiss chapter 23 . 7/7/2014
I don't want to read anymore if Bo is going to ruin their happiness. I don't mind a little angst, but I adore Kenzi and Lauren as a couple. Hopefully, whatever is in that file won't damage their relationship. *gives puppy dog eyes*
GvMeOneResn chapter 23 . 7/7/2014
There's the Bo we all know...LOL
I like how you have written baby Tamsin, seems spot on to me...and I can't wait for Lauren and Kenzi to find out about Tamsin's gift!
Really looking forward to the sequel! Great job on this Lenzi fic :)
kesi1 chapter 23 . 7/7/2014
I am loving your story please make the chapter longer. I can't wait for more