Reviews for Let Her Go
Kikitha2210 chapter 11 . 6/26/2015
it was so fucking cute. I was all tears and cry all the way while I was reading the first chapters. Can Daryl be more in love with her? And then he found her, and he was so happy and I cried again hahahahaha Thank you so much for your job! I'm loving all your stories.
itsi3 chapter 11 . 6/7/2014
carylforever chapter 11 . 6/4/2014
Awesome read :)
You soooooooooooooooo Rock
Upsgirl88 chapter 11 . 6/4/2014
Thank you guys so much for the support on this one! I got all the notification e-mails and couldn't believe all the amazing feedback.

I love you all so much. And I'm really glad you enjoyed this.

For those who were looking for more, I just really felt like this was where this particular story was supposed to end. It was all about Daryl finding Carol and them both admitting their feelings. I could very well carry on, but them it becomes about more than them and I think goes beyond the inspiration of the song and the overall theme of the fic. I hope that makes sense.

Mwahhhhh!
serpetinefire chapter 11 . 6/3/2014
great ending! I really enjoyed this one and hope you win the fic contest!
Pegasus86 chapter 11 . 6/3/2014
I loved this story... I don't know if I can let it go ;)
AnonymousMe03 chapter 11 . 6/3/2014
i normally dislike song based fics...but this one is just...right! i loved every chapter, every song parallel, every moment was just really well done.
i'm sad to see this one end, but i'm so glad you shared it with us :)

congratulations on a wonderful Caryl story

hope we get more from you!
auntheddy chapter 11 . 6/3/2014
I love this story so much! Perfect ending! :)
TheRealSonia chapter 10 . 6/3/2014
This was perfect. *sigh*
TheRealSonia chapter 7 . 6/3/2014
Yeah! Morgan! When I read about the crazy walker traps, I thought they might be in the same town where Morgan was.
TheRealSonia chapter 6 . 6/3/2014
Oh, oh! What's going on? Are they with Morgan?
TheRealSonia chapter 3 . 6/3/2014
Oh man! I have no clue what's gonna happen? Is he gonna find her soon? You're killing me!
erikasakura chapter 11 . 6/3/2014
Ow, this chapter is perfect, sweet, I love it.
I hope that this isn't the end.
TheRealSonia chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Yeaaaaa! I'm starting this story! I feel so torn for Daryl.