Reviews for Coping Methods
Leonora Chris chapter 1 . 2/11
This made me both sad and smile. I love the bromance.
FieryQueenOfAllSharpObjects chapter 1 . 5/24/2017
That was very good. I don't have depression personally so I don't know how it's like personally, but I know some people who do. I think you did a good job on this. I love Morgan and reid together. Thank you for sharing
Cherubim chapter 1 . 10/22/2016
A friend in need is a friand indeed.
I love your story.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2016
I so much enjoy reading well written stories about friendship. I thank you.
butterfli1473girl chapter 1 . 4/2/2016
This is amazing! I have depression and you captivated it perfectly. The way Morgan knows and helps is so wonderful. My fiance does those kinds of things for me when I'm having a bad day. I hope if you are like Reid you have someone like Morgan to make your bad days better. Even if this was just wishful thinking you did an amazing job writing it and keeping the characters in character. I love it.
aspiegiraffe chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
i love this so much, id love to see a full length story like this, i too write depressed reid and can't get enough of it
Love Of Blood chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
sadly they do. please keep on writing for this story
JosephineJellybean chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
I don't think I've read a story more accurately portraying what my depression is like. And the exactly right way to help me through it. Well done, I wouldn't say it was a joy to read, but, it was refreshing to see the other side of depression. The one that doesn't make any sense or have a trigger or some graphically horrible back story. Just plain, simple, ordered nonsense. Thank you for writing it! I feel like showing it to everyone and making them read it.
lily moonlight chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Hi :) Sorry it's taken a while to send this. Really nice to see you posting another CM story with Reid and Morgan, I like how you write them. The present tense works great here, gives it that immediacy and slight claustrophobia that comes with a hit of depression. I love the image of Reid holding onto Morgan's hand and how Morgan treats him. Such good descriptions as always, it felt very true. Also very positive at the end, definitely a good way to end it.
blinky555 chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
Thanks for sharing this. I could relate so much to how Reid was feeling in this story. Lovely job.
CriminalMindsGeek chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
Thank you for writing this. I recognise so much of the numbness and the difficulty of making any kind of decision. My husband acted as a buffer between me and the world in much the same way that Morgan does for Reid here. It is a beautifully written piece of work and I can honestly say that it has touched me deeply. I'm sure that I will be re-reading it many many times over. I cannot praise this highly enough.
FirefliesFlash chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Beautifully written. Nice Morgan/Reid interaction. Wonderful.
Sue1313 chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Morgan is so good with him. It is good that Morgan and the team understands him so well.
autumnamberleaves chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Oh this is wonderful!
MCat04 chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
This is very nice. I miss the former Morgan-Reid interaction. They are nowadays so far apart that they no longer act like friends anymore...