Reviews for The way things used to be
YouSpeakToMySoul chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Oh I get it! Sara's marrying Grissom and she misunderstood the fact their son is called Jack. Yeaah that's it, I don't care if it isn't, that's my story and I am sticking with it!

I was far to happy before I read this so I have to claw back some of that happiness so that is what really happened. Well that or Grissom changed his name, Yeup I think that could work too.

Brilliantly written but if my theory isn't correct (which it is) then too depressing for my liking but still a brilliant story! xD
RollWithIt chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Awe, I knew it was going to end sad. I loved it though. I just really want more, more about what happened, wheres Griss maybe?

:) Excellent writing, LOVED the story. Keep it up :)
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
A great story. A little long, but I enjoyed it. I liked the part where Greg was talking to the new girl.
Scourge of Nemo chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
T_T That was... horribly depressing. A wonderful piece, but heartwrenchingly sad nonetheless.

MontyPythonFan chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
My opinion? Tres good. My heart went tho when I read the last bit, just who the hell is jack anyway? lol

Jess x
spongebob chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
wow, i loved the perspective of this story, you are a great writer, now only if sara and grissom hooked up... sequel?
chocolate4eva chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
Augusta chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
NO! Don't tell me that's the end. Is there a sequel?
Nerwen Aldarion chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
Ok I do believe that this is one of the few fics of yours thta I really hate, it was well written but I have this heavy feeling in my heart and I am crying, the lab cannot break up. Grissom and Sara have to be together at the end. Im sorry but I hate fics like this but you did an amazing job writing it it was just too sad
Sara-fan chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
Cool idea! Putting yourself in the story. Its sad though, thinking that they both quite. write another chapt!
AngelWings8 chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
Argh! What ABOUT Grissom? What the hell happened? Good fic. Sad fic. Good job. Great examination of guilt. Good ending, too...but I want to know what happens!
Lixta chapter 1 . 2/29/2004
That is one of the more depressing fics I've read. Emotional, and brutal in the ending. Excellent.
Fluffy-CSI chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
I hereby order you to continue this story! I might explode if you don't - you're playing with my emotions, you evil, evil girl! I concur with everyone else who CANNOT marry Sara off to someone else! Grissom changed his name to "Jack," right? That's it, uh-huh, I'll jst keep telling myself that!
illman chapter 1 . 5/19/2003
Not much to say, I just loved it.
LiliOfTheValley chapter 1 . 5/3/2003
OMG I love this story so much. It is one of my all time favorites. Please, please, PLEASE, continue, its so great. I love how showed the G/S 'ship from a different angle