Reviews for Three Makes a Family
Buddasmom07 chapter 19 . 12/1/2016
I love this story even if it broke me down in tears several times. I hope you choose to continue adding to it
SabrinaTheGreat chapter 19 . 6/2/2016
Oh. My. God. I love it so much. ️️️️️
SabrinaTheGreat chapter 8 . 3/10/2016
This chapter, chapter 8 was beautiful. I cried a lot. It hit home for me. I loved it.
Guest chapter 19 . 2/26/2016
Please continue, you can't end this on such a bittersweet note! Love badass tamsin. Can we get one where she is injured and all three family members take care of her? More babies?
Bo lover 22 chapter 1 . 1/23/2016
Tamsin is so loving great job
Nyaaaaaaah chapter 19 . 1/1/2016
Alleycat101 chapter 19 . 9/15/2015
I love it! Each chapter seems to get to more and more addicted as it drags you into bo and tamsin's world.
Greentwister14 chapter 19 . 8/19/2015
OMG I LOVE THIS STORY AND I JUST LOVE IT NO WORDS CAN DESCRIBE I CAN'T WAIT FOR YOU TO UPDATE I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!
jensaje chapter 16 . 8/4/2015
This chapter made me laugh so hard! I love Sif, and Elin is definitely going to be a big trouble maker! Great job!
TVCrazed chapter 19 . 6/30/2015
I love this story. Are you going to update soon?
jcamy84 chapter 19 . 6/16/2015
More please?
radar7189 chapter 19 . 5/30/2015
Just wanted to let you know, that I love this story. I've just read it for the 2nd time. It's so hard to read because it pulls so much at the heartstrings, but sometimes that's needed. I'm glad you added he little scene from season 5 episode 6, that scene will never set well for me, but you made it just a little bump in the road. So, thank you for sharing this story. Hoping you eventually add more to it because even though the end now is satisfying, I love the way you write the interactions between Tamsin, Bo, their daughters, and their family.
boompow123 chapter 19 . 3/29/2015
It's been awhile since you updated so hopefully you will do that soon. And I think it would be cool if they had a baby boy. And maybe just a tiny bit more of just bo and Tamsin moments.
Teamtamsinftw chapter 19 . 3/23/2015
You had me in tears, I love your story... just added it to my follows cant wait for the next update
Teamtamsinftw chapter 18 . 3/22/2015