Reviews for Problem Child
Cb chapter 11 . 3/25
Great story, I wish it would continue.
Mathiastodd chapter 11 . 12/5/2014
I just power read your story and I really like it. The yelling is jarring but other than that I like it a lot. The mental torment is great.
CheshyreGrin chapter 11 . 9/7/2014
YAY! for BB waking up again. I loved Rae sleeping on him and that being one of the first things he saw. I can't wait to see where you take this story. Until next time, be well.
CheshyreGrin chapter 7 . 9/7/2014
Ok the last part with Rage: priceless!
Shadico chapter 11 . 9/4/2014
This chapter put a smile on my face, regardless of how sad this story is shaping up to be. Can't wait to see whats next.
dj25taz chapter 11 . 9/4/2014
Aww very cute chapter
tsk91 chapter 11 . 9/4/2014
Awww, so sweet... All the feeks
DwaejiTokki chapter 11 . 9/4/2014
Whoo-hoo! He's awake again, and Raven's with him :3 Thanks so much for the update! I understand about the being busy and stuff. Seems to me that in college one doesn't have nearly as much free time as one would think...:/ Great chapter, as usual! But it's still kind of sad that he won't be a part of the team when he's better.. ;-;
fluffyflaffy chapter 10 . 8/10/2014
Man... this stuff is awesome.
Thanks for bringing this work of art into the daylight... or whenever your muse working :D
Shadico chapter 10 . 8/1/2014
Wow. I just came across this story and I have to say I'm blown away with how good it is. You're an amazing writer! I can't wait to see the interaction with Rae and Gar in the next chapter. Gahhhh you have me on the edge of my seat! Thank you for this amazing fanfic! -
Guest chapter 5 . 7/29/2014
Dont like the Emo angsty beadt boy. What is their to angst about.
Shaffer chapter 10 . 7/29/2014
i know this is kind of late but i would love to see u continue the story but if ur not up to it i would ask ur premission to pick this up and go on with it ive read most of your works havent ever subscribed or follow any story yet but would love to see this go on i love where this is heading and would love to see it continue.
DwaejiTokki chapter 10 . 7/28/2014
;-; BB! Poor Changeling. It must be so hard...Keep up the good work and thanks for the update! -
dj25taz chapter 10 . 7/28/2014
Nightwing is very selfish he makes every decision beneficial for know the team is nothing without raven update soon and feel better
Guest chapter 10 . 7/27/2014
I hate Nightwing. Not letting Gar go on missions is a good call, but the way he is dealing with this is wrong. A true leader would at least wait till they could get a reason for Gar's actions, so they could try & help, before coming to any other decisions. Nightwing's actions are only about what's best for him & no one else.