Reviews for Harry Potter and Setesh's Blunder - Part 1
chaoswizard chapter 20 . 8/30
Good story keep more like this coming.
Rydan fall chapter 18 . 8/15
Heh, a idea for those Destiny based battleships.
The Destiny could dock with gate manufactoring scout ships.
What if these scout ships their basic frames were used for a mobile dockyard & resupply ships that could dock with these Destiny mkII's?
I bet they get the raw material from solar plasma anyway, this and pre-set ring based energy to matter replicators should let you get around many of the material resource problems.
Could even help in copying Alteran tech they can not reproduce yet, by just turning it into energy and storing the patern, then to turn this energy back to matter, as much as is needed.
Even though you might need to increase the radius of the rings, so you can use it on bigger parts, it would solve a problem in both upgrading and back-engineering without wrecking the originals.

You also might want to look into power armor, think Iron Man, those Gua'old hand devices certainly would let you pull it off.
ricko chapter 1 . 7/11
that is the creepiest picture i have ever seen in my life, and i own a carnival scary house.
Telron chapter 20 . 7/11
great story and now onto the sequel
Exivus chapter 16 . 6/17
Fudge doesn't have the authority to remove Dumbledore from his headmaster position. Otherwise book 5 never would have happened.
ollie.cooke.doa chapter 3 . 3/8
Should've included runes on the ship as well
Light Lord Cybergate chapter 7 . 2/26
Well...I am very disappointing with Harry.
It just shows he isn't cut out to be a leader.
At the first sign of it getting difficult he bails and says he doesn't want to lead.
He has people all around him willing and happy to help.
I really don't see why he can't do all of the things they had planned.
Travel around the galaxy... no problem.
Run a the business...again no problem.
No Harry...you do not have to do everything yourself.. get it into you head!

Besides...they can't leave now..
Without the base on the south pole Anubis will have a cake walk later on.
With all the wards and fidilius etc on it... it will never be found.

As for dumping everything they know on the internet ...in the chance that people don't think of it as a hoax...you can be sure that it would start another cold war...or an international technology race. The one who builds it first conquers the world...
I can honestly see that happen.
I stopped reading because it qas way to fast paced, there was no character interaction and hermione. Hermione is the smartest character in the harry potter series, at least for her age and despises cheating. Do you not think she would class this as a cheat? Dont get me wrong she would stand by harry but I think there would be some hostility. Also a large part of hermione as a character is her exasperation and her 'go to the teacher personality' the hermione you portray has none of theses traits. I dont enjoy a harry/hermione pairing either, due to unrealistic situations and reactions and because hermione acts like an older sister would.

Aoqh and what I really didnt like was when you put mione... I mean I have never ever heard or read harry potter say mione and not hermione, like its not even a good nickname for her... I think her-her would have been better than mione even if both choices are terrible.

So yeah maybe you should rewrite this and add some personality and flavour to this fic? I mean you basically couldnt be arsed with the hp world and instead just gave us a brief overview of what happened... like I alwayd thought it was supposed to be magical not dry as cardboard

Oh and its 'no.' Or '#' not 'nr.'... that was just soooooooo annoying!
Obsidius chapter 20 . 11/30/2014
awesome story. thanks!
MWRANDOM chapter 20 . 11/7/2014
Not bad. Technical issues are few and far between, so good job with that. I've got some issues with some of the logic used to justify decisions in this story, but for all that it still turned out to be an interesting read. Thanks for posting it.
MWRANDOM chapter 16 . 11/7/2014
Civil War? They have the tech to simply beam Fudge and the other bastards into prison cells. Or if they don't care about bloodshed to destroy their enemies from orbit. That's just assuming they don't go for something more creative or subtle. The point is they have the tech to ensure no drawn out bloody civil war occurs.
MWRANDOM chapter 15 . 11/7/2014
Ok. With Albus Bloody Dumbledore as head of homeland defense on the magical side the earth is surely doomed. Look at how effective his leadership was with bringing Voldies followers to justice. Hell look at how he willingly put students lives in danger with the Philosopher Stone incident or the Triwizard Tournament. Or simply look at Albus's excellent decisions regarding Harry. If that's not enough, exactly how many order members died under his command during Voldies rise? This is not the sort of person I would want in charge of ANYTHING much less the possible fate of the world. I tell you now if SNAPE is given a trusted role in this then I'm out...
MWRANDOM chapter 5 . 11/7/2014
Ok. Just gotta say that as a way to free a people this is a TERRIBLE idea. It would be like going to a planet full of Fundamentalists and saying "God lied to you and used you without care. Everything you have ever held to be true is a lie. Now we are taking God to be imprisoned as God is actually a war criminal. Call us if you want to talk."

That is just ASKING for riots, mass hysteria, violence, and death (assuming you ever convince them in the first place, as belief does not necessarily follow logic and reason). You CANNOT deliver such a shock and simply go away thinking everything is going to be fine. You eaither have to have a gradual change over the long term, or you have to stay and enforce order and obedience to the new order until the society becomes used to, and can see the benefits of change.
MWRANDOM chapter 3 . 11/7/2014
I like this story. I must say however that I find Harry's interaction with Dumbledore is completely unrealistic given Dumbledores actions and reactions in the past. He just saw Harry kill Voldie and incapacitate a number of powerful Death Eaters which indicates power and ability as well as sneakiness (to have come up and implemented the plan without his knowledge) and he simply accepts that this is not an evil Harry on his say so? That made NO sense whatsoever. Given his paranoia about Harry and his stance on second chances and how can he NOT suddenly think that Harry is Tom MK 2? I could accept this if you had him being exposed to the Nishta or something, but as it is it simply comes off as completely unrealistic. He didn't even ask for a wizards oath or require truth serum or anything... I know you are trying to simply get past this to the rest of the story but really, based on the characters and what happened Dumbles should still be convinced Harry must die and some sort of confrontation should have occured while in the privacy of his office.
Lord Asmodeus chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
This is disgusting. Why are you having him assimilate the memories but keep his personality exactly the same? To be the defender of the innocent and good? Seriously after absorbing the memories which are over 30,000 years old Harry is not only the same, he appears to be even more naive! Pathetic, you ruined a story of great potential. Your synopsis gave an impression that this was a Dark Harry story not some mongrel Harry who is as pathetic before!