Reviews for Harry Potter and Setesh's Blunder
silversnitch4765 chapter 11 . 11/15
Two words for Harry Potter: Liar and Hypocrite!
paulmoss chapter 23 . 11/4
I loved this story it combined 2 of my favourite fictional realities. The only comment I can make is the story was rushed to a conculsion.
wolfey141 chapter 23 . 10/30
you never said what happened with fudge in england
LoganAlexander chapter 1 . 10/28
...ok so when did the goauld develop magical aura sensing abilities. Hahhhaaha. And Harry just decided to stay in the same area because? Hahahaha...Thanks for making me laugh.
Face Yourself chapter 23 . 10/26
Great story, liked the focus and structure/style. Could have stood to go a little slower on building and researching, to feel more realistic, but still overall I liked it a lot.
shugokage chapter 23 . 9/28
Definitely a very interesting story good job!
robertbryan chapter 23 . 9/27
I like being punny.

This story was never abandoned. It was finished. Part two ended the story. It simply had a mere three chapters and I decided to merge them together and get rid of the part 1 vs part 2 nonsense.

Now Alteran Gift was abandoned (and still is). As I admitted a long time ago. For the same reason, I got rid of the part 1 and part 2 nonsense, retained the one chapter start I made into part 2 and restored the old original epilogue of part 2; for those few fans of the story who were interested. It was and is well and truly the only story I abandoned.

To conclude the explanation, my story YAHPGTHS was left incomplete (waiting for the final chapter) for about 11 months. Never abandoned. Just a severe case of writers block after losing my original half-chapter shortly after the original posting (accidental deletion). Which pissed me off enough to leave it sit for a while. I hate to re-do or re-work old things. I just like to press forward. This is just a playground for messing with screwy ideas. Nothing serious and won't get the same amount of attention that I put into serious things.

For people who don't like that, I remind you where the big red X is on the upper right hand corner of your browser. For those that enjoy anyway (which is 95% of you), Cheers and as my kids say "Holla!"
First off... Volantis? Seriously? (don't, just don't play the pun) You planned for, all the way back then for... this? You made me derp face when I read that.

And wow... abandoned for nearly a year and you finally get back to it just to tell us this is what you had in mind, for us to 'enjoy' and dumped it again? I almost rather you didn't 'update' this. Oh well. what's done, is what's done. So... you going to bother writing anything else? Or even going back and editing this blunder wonder? (the whole fic, not just this chapter)
Emperor Vanquest chapter 23 . 9/25
A wonderful end to an epic story.
grayiron chapter 23 . 9/25
Fantastic story love how you ended it. I hope that you write other Harry Potter crossover stories.
Yeah, have Hathor tell her people it was all a lie and the last 5000 years were a scam. Then stand back and watch while half the people there are slaughtered in the inevitable wars and revolutions that follow such a culture shock as everybody starts fighting over who will be in charge. Thanks Hermione.
Parts of this are great and the idea has a lot of potential. Parts of this are also absurd such as where Harry is explaining intersecting orbits of asteroids and Edora to an agrarian society in a tiny village that has no books and doesn't even know how to use the stargate. Why the hell would they even know what an orbit was and even that they are on a planet or why it is not flat?

The biggest problem is that much of this reads more as an outline for a story than an actual story. The writing seems extremely rushed a lot of the time. Events are summarized and instead of showing characters interacting it is mostly reciting technical specs.

The idea for it is a very interesting take on a Harry/SG1verse fic. It's not infuriatingly bad like when an author seems like a complete idiot. It's more a disappointment in that it seems like it could have been really excellent. Too much of this is more like someone summarizing what happened on the latest episode last night than it is writing a story that people can get involved with.
Guest Q chapter 3 . 9/24
Oh, the irony of his timing. :)
Arthorius chapter 23 . 9/25
Is this a rewrite? Thought saw this chapter before about a year ago, same titled storyline back in 2014.
Kairan1979 chapter 23 . 9/25
Great ending to the story.