Reviews for Harry Potter and Setesh's Blunder
CCSakuraforever chapter 23 . 8/11
esta muy bueno el fics esta muy interesante mas la aventura de harry mas los cambios que hizo mas la gente que ayudo más el fin de los seres malvados que controlaban el universo
Fast Frank chapter 20 . 6/8
Of course, the idea of landing something that big on something other than a completely prepared drydock floor is absolutely insane.
Fast Frank chapter 19 . 6/8
I guess in this universe, Richardson won't get elected Governor of New Mexico.
Fast Frank chapter 18 . 6/8
Under the UN charter, the Security Council has full authority to take action, the General Assembly being more or less advisory. Stalin's attempt, in 1950, to hamstring the Security Council by abstention, resulted in the General Assembly taking on more power.
Fast Frank chapter 17 . 6/8
Aww come on now, the Security Council (as well as all the other UN councils) consists of member NATIONS. Although a Head of State (or Government) may address a meeting, on occasion, business is transacted through ambassadors.
Fast Frank chapter 14 . 6/8
If I ever try my hand at writing something like this, I will say something like: "The technical expert gave the boss a briefing on the manufacturing process." I just don't have the skill at creating plausible details out of whole cloth.
Perhaps someone could write an omake on Snape's reaction to Harry's merry band of miscreants saving the world from space aliens.
Fast Frank chapter 13 . 6/8
Although "1MC" is a Navy designation that the Air Force probably doesn't use, it's a useful shorthand for "general announcing system".
Fast Frank chapter 10 . 6/8
Partway through reading this, I had the horrifying vision of something like Walburga's portrait running a warship's AI.
Fast Frank chapter 9 . 6/8
So, the tactical situation is like mid nineteenth century, when armor was generally ascendant.
Fast Frank chapter 8 . 6/8
I like the Destroyer concept and name. The Ha'tak concept is reasonable, given the Goa'ulds' situation, but it's not a true battleship.
Fast Frank chapter 7 . 6/8
I could have tolerated Ayiana using a term that was coined in 1909, but "capitol" is only a building, ALL other meanings are spelled "capital".
Even though the term is "Stargate" canon compliant and consistent with popular usage, "drone" means a RPV that is just a training target. (If it's armed, it ain't a drone.)
Fast Frank chapter 6 . 6/8
I understand that the author is using " $ " to mean "money" but it is the specific symbol for "US Dollars", so reading, "$amount GBP" is a little jarring.
Fast Frank chapter 2 . 6/7
The various Apollo spacecraft really didn't have any "bulky and heavy" radiation shielding. They dealt with the Van Allen belts by passing through at high speed.
Fast Frank chapter 1 . 6/7
Yes, Setesh aside, Vernon's plan was truly brilliant. A soon to be fifteen year old would be absolutely incapable of contacting the local police and providing enough information to track the Dursleys (no apostrophe needed since it's plural, not possessive) down.

So Barty Crouch became the forever unsung hero of Earth by giving Harry practice in resisting mental domination.
Talonwalker chapter 23 . 4/22
This was a great story! I really enjoyed reading it, thanks!