Reviews for Time Jump
aqulion chapter 1 . 11/11
Good one buddy... That's what I call short and sweet...
Bulbreon chapter 1 . 10/30
Shit man, no one ever writes anything about the visored. And to think probably the most talented writer i've ever read write's about the visored? That's fuckin' awesome. Keep it up
lotusalchemist chapter 1 . 10/28
I like how you wrapped up things in a one-shot. Some writers can't do that with a multi chapter fic. Nice fic, good job.
Brytte Mystere chapter 1 . 10/27
This was so awesome. Holy fuck, YES
Kneoria chapter 1 . 10/18
This makes me very happy
Zivyx chapter 1 . 10/17
jcampbellohten chapter 1 . 10/11
Nice. I like how canon up to the Thousand-Year Blood War arc is preserved even with the time travel, and even maybe in a couple small ways influenced by it.
Kryptic Paradox chapter 1 . 10/7
I had a smile on my face the entire time I was reading this. It was simply brilliant. One of the very few time travel fics that I've bothered reading, and now I realize that this genre is something that I should spend more time investigating. Thank you for the wonderful story.
altoghvad chapter 1 . 10/5
I am going to have to join the chorus of people who praise this because it is awesome. I would request more from the same story reality (?) but that is for you to do if you feel like it.
Oh, man this was awesome...
Esperanz chapter 1 . 9/16
That was the single best Bleach fanfic that I have ever read. Even out of the ones you wrote, I think I like this one the best, because although it's the shortest, it's ACTUALLY complete.

Now I'm not going to Badger you for updates, or demand them or anything, I know to be patient, and that really your life is none of my business, and other people need to learn when to back off about updates as well. But I can still praise my luck for finding your Bleach fics, they're all wonderfully written and I just love the way you write Ichigo. Even OC's, which I detest after reading a few Mary-sue like ones, were well written and likable.

I have a soft spot for time travel because of KHR, and this was a really amusing try at it with this fandom.
Now I can't just go read another Bleach fic and like it, you've spoiled me with too much goodies, whatever shall I do now? I can only hope your muse and interest in Bleach will drive you to update all your fics, but 2 years is a long time...oh well.

I'm off to go read the rest of your account on Bleach and maybe your favorites list, too. But I really do look forward to updates, just making sure you know.
Burning Ice Bloom chapter 1 . 9/12
This should have a sequel. Where you show the thoughts of the Visored when they meet Ichigo again. Kisuke too. And I swear to fuckin' Jesus you're the only fanfiction author who spells 'visored' correctly.
Burning Ice Bloom chapter 1 . 8/28
This has to be my favorite story ever. I laugh every time I read it. It's just beautiful.
Dadlop3 chapter 1 . 8/15