Reviews for Over
Misty Blue chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Oh, no worries, Ratty, my lips are zipped.

True, you can't just survive... thin, think, think! There's more to it all.

Oh, Rattrap, do you really want Botinaca to stay longer only for the reason of having lost two teammates, or... ah, never mind, I don't wanna get blasted out the window! :)

See, this is what I love about you and your stories. You cover the entire scope! BeastWars to (and boy, am I surely glad for this( Beast Machines! I'm assuming you quite liked the series, despite what others say. Me too! And so thanks for writing souch good fics about it. I truly treasure them all!
Gryphaena chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
Rattrap is very observant.
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
Lol -I always liked this fic, even before I joined the site. Glad I was able to find it.
vashgirl chapter 1 . 11/10/2002
Another introspective...you're really good at this! I've read only a few fics that are so in character.
chibi roddi chapter 1 . 11/10/2002
really great story. Its even got a realistic theme! (but not a human one. Hate those. Does anyone SEE an organic hide under the armor of an Autobot/Decepticon? Nooooo). BTW: You should read the fic "Realization" (if I'm spelling it right) by Lynx. These two go almost hand-in-hand with different prespectives.
Ashes2 chapter 1 . 11/3/2002
You are officially the greatest author ever!
SciFiMan chapter 1 . 10/27/2002
This was an excellently written story. There definitely more to Rattrap than what we see on the surface. I hope you write more.